What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Bibi ap tu plants ki doctor ho, ap ko tu pata hona chiay. It's called toori in Urdu & Punjabi

800px-Zucchini-Whole.jpg
@LoveIcon abu calls it ghiya!! Yaar usko hamesha cut and cooked form mein dekha hai never saw the raw form...I only eat veges at the canteen never cook it at home...

Originally Posted by idune
Some sources are saying Indian president will bring special weapons and even indian special ops to assasinate key political and Islamic figures in Bangladesh. Indian also may supply these special weapons to indian trained killing squad already staioned in Bangladesh.

Given Pilkhana massacre and clear sign of indian involvement, it is very much possible indian to commit such terror. Historically indian hindus committed terror and communal violance of Bangladeshi Muslim independece. And historically in the region, india committed terrorism all over south asia , including orchestrated killing Nepali royal family, in Srilanka, in Bangladesh and in Pakistan.

REPLY FROM queerbait :

Hey idune, i'll let you in a little secret.You see india even started world war 2,there was no hitler it was our tambi guy with a short mustache...hence the swastika symbol...and ya we even dropped bombs on japan.What to do.....we are a very evil nation
:omghaha:

@Hyperion @KRAIT @arp2041 @hinduguy @Secur @BDforever

Bibi ap tu plants ki doctor ho, ap ko tu pata hona chiay. It's called toori in Urdu & Punjabi

800px-Zucchini-Whole.jpg
@LoveIcon btw, I look at their DNA, never actually bothered TOO MUCH on how they look as fruits....because DNA tou DNA hai naa....you can get it from the leaves dont even need to see the fruits :oops:

@LoveIcon abu calls it ghiya!! Yaar usko hamesha cut and cooked form mein dekha hai never saw the raw form...I only eat veges at the canteen never cook it at home...

ghiya is first name. they are twin brother's full name is ghiya kaddu and sister's name is ghiya toori :whistle:

Originally Posted by idune
Some sources are saying Indian president will bring special weapons and even indian special ops to assasinate key political and Islamic figures in Bangladesh. Indian also may supply these special weapons to indian trained killing squad already staioned in Bangladesh.

Given Pilkhana massacre and clear sign of indian involvement, it is very much possible indian to commit such terror. Historically indian hindus committed terror and communal violance of Bangladeshi Muslim independece. And historically in the region, india committed terrorism all over south asia , including orchestrated killing Nepali royal family, in Srilanka, in Bangladesh and in Pakistan.

REPLY FROM queerbait :

Hey idune, i'll let you in a little secret.You see india even started world war 2,there was no hitler it was our tambi guy with a short mustache...hence the swastika symbol...and ya we even dropped bombs on japan.What to do.....we are a very evil nation
:omghaha:

@Hyperion @KRAIT @arp2041 @hinduguy @Secur @BDforever
yea i read it , it was funny like hell :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom