What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LoveIcon btw, I look at their DNA, never actually bothered TOO MUCH on how they look as fruits....because DNA tou DNA hai naa....you can get it from the leaves dont even need to see the fruits :oops:

So, How you know your experiment is successful? :what: kahin mangoo kay tree par watermelon na ugga daina baghair daikhay

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is jealous of me and @Talon! :smitten: bro-sis duo!
Aapi checkmail again!

Because the places you smelled it had cheap spirit served rather than alcohol. :omghaha:

Spirit is a type of Alcoholic beverages :lol: ... That spirit like smell is because of ethanol ... Where did you get it ? :what:

I smelled something like spirit in my University's bus there my friend told me about it.....And next time one of my class fellow came to me,we were discussing about project he was drunk so both time it was like spirit ...

So, How you know your experiment is successful? :what: kahin mangoo kay tree par watermelon na ugga daina baghair daikhay
@LoveIcon yes, i do phenotyping...but since we collaborate alot, mostly someone else does the phenotyping....meaning outer characteristics like height, fruit colour, leave colour....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: did you jsut google plant geneticist ...I think that is the 1st one google shows :P

Anyway, what you wanna know about it? People call them cheats :P

No i have actually read a lot about them and their cotton and other products . All are said to harm farmers in long terms . Many people blame Monsanto for Farmer suicides in India , Paticularly Vidarbha region in Maharashtra .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom