What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 which breed is your cat . I am irritated at myself for not being able to identify the breed ( unless its a cross) even if my knowledge about cat breeds is limited .

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 this is urgent, did you start the Indian defense library? Why didn't you invite me bro- I had completely missed it. Acha we talking only specs of weapons deployed/tested/in-development only or speculative tac and strat analysis too?

thanks buddy, happy to see SOME-ONE liking that thread.

BUT, no discussion, it's a LIBRARY, only post tech. know-how.

Again, no discussion. :)

thanks buddy, happy to see SOME-ONE liking that thread.

BUT, no discussion, it's a LIBRARY, only post tech. know-how.

Again, no discussion. :)

gotcha..lemme get free man- I'll start posting- what do you mean some-one, Krait ki gardan pakad aur kheench ke leja thread pey..same for the rest of the usual suspects here

gotcha..lemme get free man- I'll start posting- what do you mean some-one, Krait ki gardan pakad aur kheench ke leja thread pey..same for the rest of the usual suspects here

thoda thread ko dikh tarah sey dekh, fir pata chalega kitni bheekh mangi hai maine with no results :lol:

Next time go for a Bengal cat or a Fishing cat . After raising two cats you are up to the challenge :)

@arp2041 any other threads you've opened yaara? Liked the way you can emphasize the OP- link dede yaar yaheen pe. Once I'm out of mblaze coverage then I'll be in the dark true secret agent style.

@Talon
does this mean u have unlimited strawberries to eat!
Strawberries.jpg

@arp2041 any other threads you've opened yaara? Liked the way you can emphasize the OP- link dede yaar yaheen pe. Once I'm out of mblaze coverage then I'll be in the dark true secret agent style.

yaar, there are many, had even open an Indian Olympics thread at the time of 2012 olympics:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/185748-indian-olympics-dream.html

It is obviously closed now, but i can give you the link of others which are still there, just get free & ask for it.

@Talon
does this mean u have unlimited strawberries to eat!
Strawberries.jpg
@Alpha1 I used the leaves of the seedlings to extract DNA and analyze that...Havent seen the fruit...But I will be timing the fruiting and analyzing how it fruits, when fruiting is initiated and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom