What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have actually read a lot about them and their cotton and other products . All are said to harm farmers in long terms . Many people blame Monsanto for Farmer suicides in India , Paticularly Vidarbha region in Maharashtra .
@Cherokee yea...because they are capitalist...they didnt test their product for long term effects...as long as it grows into a marketable product, even if it maybe incapable of producing further seeds, they sold their seeds.....making the farmers go in a loss!! Such crap happens alot now a days esp in capitalist companies who just see $$$ and are not in the job for helping people...I call them looters!! Sickos!

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Buddy, that thread is made sticky. I will mention members to contribute on that thread. Start the marketing. And ask those members to pass on the message.

@Cherokee yea...because they are capitalist...they didnt test their product for long term effects...as long as it grows into a marketable product, even if it maybe incapable of producing further seeds, they sold their seeds.....making the farmers go in a loss!! Such crap happens alot now a days esp in capitalist companies who just see $$$ and are not in the job for helping people...I call them looters!! Sickos!

Yep , Check this out . My heart burns when i see such things . We had our own indigenous cotton but govt. and marketing imposed this on farmers and thus suicides .

Dirty white gold - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

I meant red bananas, green oranges etc
@Alpha1 I do not do transformation work...We studied it...But my PhD is not into that...It is interesting fewer red tape but still almost equal to GM stuff...

Yep , Check this out . My heart burns when i see such things . We had our own indigenous cotton but govt. and marketing imposed this on farmers and thus suicides .

Dirty white gold - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
@Cherokee unfortunately they have good lawyers who seem to keep the company up and plus they have short lived researches and SOME good researches ...base strong hai naa....agay sub kaam ghatia! :blink:

Amazing no law bans them! they should be shut down!

@Alpha1 I do not do transformation work...We studied it...But my PhD is not into that...It is interesting fewer red tape but still almost equal to GM stuff...

answer my mail!
Btw!
What exactly is your subject in Phd

answer my mail!
Btw!
What exactly is your subject in Phd
@Alpha1 answered your mail

My subject is flowering time in perennial plants using wild strawberry as a model

@arp2041 this is urgent, did you start the Indian defense library? Why didn't you invite me bro- I had completely missed it. Acha we talking only specs of weapons deployed/tested/in-development only or speculative tac and strat analysis too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom