What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuk kay rakh - @Talon kay jahaiz kay paisay bhi collect kar in sab bhaion say. waisay Kitnay bhai ho gaay hain?

tharki maray jal man phus gaye!
All of them talon and mirzay their sister just to tease me but they actualy fell into my trap! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you today ? :) God bless you too , my friend ! :D[/QUOTE @Secur hello, my Psychology buddy. How's life ?

BTW have you tried Psychology while being high on weed ?

Hey great bro ! How ya doing with survey analysis ? South Africa is 7 down for 67 , cant complain :D

I have tried to delve into the subconsciousness and think about the things I want most in my life - the innermost desires but I have been unsuccessful for some reason , Pentazocine can take you close but even that is not enough :what: ...

If @Marshmallow doesn't want to be friends with you! You should leave her alone! You are further annoying her and every one else also! Alpha u should not annoy her!

just accept my apology!

Hey great bro ! How ya doing with survey analysis ? South Africa is 7 down for 67 , cant complain :D

I have tried to delve into the subconsciousness and think about the things I want most in my life - the innermost desires but I have been unsuccessful for some reason , Pentazocine can take you close but even that is not enough :what: ...

Match is going awesome! SA got guldozed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom