Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel any better now ?

how can i?
Btw dont u thnk that bloody letters are innocent ! @Talon thnks otherwise
But wring on hand with shaving blade is for Gf not sister

Last edited by a moderator:
I know !

I was just referring to the economic recession :D ... Every rise has a fall , friend ...

this recession is nothing. 80s were hell here. I was not here luckily.
This recession, poor dont go hungry, people dont burn buses, no daily strike, no regular bomb blast.(IRA)
No country invading your offshore territory. Not living under soviet threat.
This country has seen worse.

Jabb say maine aur aero nay uski lee hai, shakkal hee nahin dikha raha.... :D

Betha hoga kahin nehari aur biryani kay intezar mein... :D

I know !

I was just referring to the economic recession :D ... Every rise has a fall , friend ...

Yes he does badly , when I first saw his posts , I asked him to get counseling or CBT or even talk to someone ... You have interest in medicine too ?

Yeah......

Yara, on a serious note. I wasn't kidding.... these kids they need to vent out all of those feelings.... what I said is far far better than the alternatives.... chronic depression...... meds....... and whatever he is suffering from.... :blink:

Evolution gave us certain organs for exactly that purpose, who are we to regulate their function????

And Pakistan.... yara... last time I was in Islamabad... let me just say.... it would put all the 'special' parties in London to shame!

Thats it me moving to islamabad ASAP dad has bought a flat! :chilly:

I don't know any method just just say shukar alhamdulillah..

Now you will tell me that its wahabi way! Lol
^ lol
@Armstrong
If u do it the wahabi way u are a kafir according to shias and barelvis.
If u do it the shia way u are a kafir according to barelvis,wahabi,deobandis

Yara, on a serious note. I wasn't kidding.... these kids they need to vent out all of those feelings.... what I said is far far better than the alternatives.... chronic depression...... meds....... and whatever he is suffering from.... :blink:

Evolution gave us certain organs for exactly that purpose, who are we to regulate their function????

And Pakistan.... yara... last time I was in Islamabad... let me just say.... it would put all the 'special' parties in London to shame!

I know you were serious , but it isn't possible in this country and nobody of us desires him to seek the " unfortunates " ... The hormonal release is intense and established with certainty that it improves the health and the mood ... Dont know why pros get beaten then though :lol:

Nature vs Nurture ! :D

I know , @Hyperion come to Karachi sometimes ... Check the finest of our lot :P

I know you were serious , but it isn't possible in this country and nobody of us desires to seek the " unfortunates " ... The hormonal release is intense and established with certainty that it improves the health and the mood ... Dont care why pros get beaten then though :lol:

Nature vs Nurture ! :D

I know , come to Karachi sometimes ...
how far is la-hore from alphie's place.

this recession is nothing. 80s were hell here. I was not here luckily.
This recession, poor dont go hungry, people dont burn buses, no daily strike, no regular bomb blast.(IRA)
No country invading your offshore territory. Not living under soviet threat.
This country has seen worse.

Hmmm well , dont know that much about Britain's past ...
Well its the state of affairs in my country today , the Europeans civilized themselves whilst we descended into anarchy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom