What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for drastic action then ! Start an I.V. line , N5W expander , its a freaking code red ! :lol:

I would have given him some sedatives to stop his mind from thinking that much !

im happy u are having fun!

Yaro, I only recommend things that work for me...... I'd say sex and loads of it....... it always works for me..... not kidding......

The kid needs to get laid... preferably with two to three different girls for a period of 5 - 6 months, till het gets tired of them..... he is 16 / 17.... at that age I would have humped anything that literally moved on two legs and had a ponytail....... :P

What could be more therapeutic than sexathon?????

Bus teri kami thi yahan ! Course it works but he lives in republic de Pakistan :D

You people need to stop giving the kid crazy ideas , next thing he would be asking me for PDE5 inhibitors - if you know what I mean :rofl: or saying " Ya zamaa jaanukai " or " khayesta jaan " to a girl We all are happy that your career is finally coming to an end , as you prepare to sign your death warrant :lol:

Nothing ! But its impractical Mr . Hyperion and please restrict your language ! :rofl:

Heard @RazPaK my buddy is out of jail...... sanctions have been lifted... yippeeeee :partay:

Webby ma man... please try not to ban him again..... Naswarabad turns into such a lonely place without him...... :cray:

@WebMaster......

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for drastic action then ! Start an I.V. line , N5W expander , its a freaking code red ! :lol:

I would have given him some sedatives to stop his mind from thinking that much !

Seriously he needs counselling. Me too would have given him some benzodiazepine, lorazepam considering his status.

that happened long time a go...
but brits.. especially the english are very pragmatic people. They will always prosper.

I know !

I was just referring to the economic recession :D ... Every rise has a fall , friend ...

Seriously he needs counselling. Me too would have given him some benzodiazepine, lorazepam considering his status.

Yes he does badly , when I first saw his posts , I asked him to get counseling or CBT or even talk to someone ... You have interest in medicine too ?

Yara, on a serious note. I wasn't kidding.... these kids they need to vent out all of those feelings.... what I said is far far better than the alternatives.... chronic depression...... meds....... and whatever he is suffering from.... :blink:

Evolution gave us certain organs for exactly that purpose, who are we to regulate their function????

And Pakistan.... yara... last time I was in Islamabad... let me just say.... it would put all the 'special' parties in London to shame!

Bus teri kami thi yahan ! Course it works but he lives in republic de Pakistan :D

You people need to give the kid crazy ideas , next thing he would be asking me for P5E inhibitors - if you know what I mean :rofl: or saying " Ya zamaa jaanukai " or " khayesta jaan " to a girl We all are happy that your career is finally coming to an end , as you prepare to sign your death warrant :lol:

Nothing ! But its impractical Mr . Hyperion and please restrict your language ! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom