What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roamed every corner of Karachi in the good old days... wah wah wah wah woh bhee kiya din thay......wah wah wah wah.... :D

Btw, never let nurture come in the way of nature.... when nature calls.... I always do answer the call..... poor girlyz...... what would they think if I don't.... :omghaha:

I know you were serious , but it isn't possible in this country and nobody of us desires to seek the " unfortunates " ... The hormonal release is intense and established with certainty that it improves the health and the mood ... Dont care why pros get beaten then though :lol:

Nature vs Nurture ! :D

I know , come to Karachi sometimes ...

Roamed every corner of Karachi in the good old days... wah wah wah wah woh bhee kiya din thay......wah wah wah wah.... :D

Btw, never let nurture come in the way of nature.... when nature calls.... I always do answer the call..... poor girlyz...... what would they think if I don't.... :omghaha:

Really ? You have been here ? When bro ? What place are you referring to exactly ?

Sure , why not ! Society taught you how to fail , not nature ... But keep the laws and tradition in mind always ... Never assume this is Ankara :D Yeah , poor girls :rofl:

In 1996 used to come almost 2 or 3 times a week, every week for a whole year. Used to fly into Karachi early in the morning and leave on the flight back at 8.... had a girl friend who used to stay in some area very close to N. Nazimabad... :D

Really ? You have been here ? When bro ? What place are you referring to exactly ?

Sure , why not ! But keep the laws and tradition in mind always ... Never assume this is Ankara :D Yeah , poor girls :rofl:

In 1996 used to come almost 2 or 3 times a week, every week for a whole year. Used to fly into Karachi early in the morning and leave on the flight back at 8.... had a girl friend who used to stay in some area very close to N. Nazimabad... :D

Goddammit ! No freaking moderation in your life :lol: ... Fly from Islamabad ? Who was that girl ? N.Nazimabad is close from where I live ...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom