What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. She was from Karachi, not a tribal, that's what really stumped me.... :blink:

Now thats ******* surprising :what: ... Maybe her parents knew somehow and married her young , happens here ...

Yara, never considered any individual an enemy. Dad worked most of his life abroad... we grew up together.... i mean literally together.... fell in love in the 5 grade... first girl I ever gave a flower....... damn it... still I wake up in the middle of night thinking that she is not well........ or something wrong with her.....

I can understand your pain! I fell in love here in 3rd grade, she was Egyptian! Neither I said her nor gave anything or flower! I always thought if I did anything like this, saudis would cut me alive! I was not brave like you! Still fear muttawas! Lol

Her mother yara... and then the time we spent away..... or course it never leaves you... her thoughts, my feelings for her still confuse me, still... though to a lesser degree for the past 8 years.... I am much balanced now....

Why did it end in the first place ? Childhood love never leaves you , that I know for sure , for certain ... Even though , I have never loved ...

Yara concussion injuries are very tricky.... just don't sleep and keep a phone next to you! :enjoy:

@Hyperion I am better now. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mother yara... and then the time we spent away..... or course it never leaves you... her thoughts, my feelings for her still confuse me, still... though to a lesser degree for the past 8 years.... I am much balanced now....

They say that past comes back and strikes you head-on in the present ... Its a bit movie sort but sounds true ... Course you are confused ... But focus on your new life ... I am sorry to hear that ... I will be sleeping now , bro ... Talk to you tomorrow , friend ...

Nothing to do with bravery my young panda... :) It's all fate my friend.... good that you didn't suffer a heart-break... you actually never recover from the very first one. Maybe it makes you stronger from the outside, however, makes a jelly of your insides.... :blink:

I can understand your pain! I fell in love here in 3rd grade, she was Egyptian! Neither I said her nor gave anything or flower! I always thought if I did anything like this, saudis would cut me alive! I was not brave like you! Still fear muttawas! Lol

Good night yara!

They say that past comes back and strikes you head-on in the present ... Its a bit movie sort but sounds true ... Course you are confused ... But focus on your new life ... I am sorry to hear that ... I will be sleeping now , bro ... Talk to you tomorrow , friend ...

@Secur @Aeronaut @A.Rafay - good night yaro.... see ya'll tomorrow... god willing...

Aero... don't sleep lala.... at any cost!

I am remembering a quip I took at a maulvi for making a disparaging comment like that about what I do and don't do but won't as its mean and bit of dirty joke. Ill-befitting of a forum joke. :D

"To you be your faith, to me be mine"
Sir first understand the ayat which you quoted the last one

@Hyperion I am better now. Thanks :)

Sir, if you don't mind my intrusiveness, concussions and contusions can leave behind residual damage. You may suffer a relapse of the nausea within the week. Please do get a check up done. Happy to know that you are better sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom