What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the loves of my life..... she was in Islamabad while we were growing up... then she moved to Karachi with her parents..... shattered my heart into microscopic pieces..... thought that the world would end right then and there.... left university for a whole one year..... she was a Zaidi.... :cry:

Goddammit ! No freaking moderation in your life :lol: ... Fly from Islamabad ? Who was that girl ? N.Nazimabad is close from where I live ...

Shab-b-khair yara! :D

This will be @Secur signing off ! :D Good night / day , friends !

Lala suffer from the same ****, due to my sinus... :cry:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the loves of my life..... she was in Islamabad while we were growing up... then she moved to Karachi with her parents..... shattered my heart into microscopic pieces..... thought that the world would end right then and there.... left university for a whole one year..... she was a Zaidi.... :cry:

Out of many , one ! ... I see , what happened next ? She was a Zaidi so ?

Shab-b-khair yara! :D

does childhood love story really work? Like there is a point in relation with opposite sex when it becomes friendship.. and difficult to turn into 'love'.

She got married young... I wasn't ready mentally or otherwise..... **** happens..................... still very good friends..... she has 2 beautiful kids.........

Was sad for whole 2 weeks after it ended :P................

Right now, I'm happy as a nice little **** :omghaha:

Out of many , one ! ... I see , what happened next ? She was a Zaidi so ?

My first love was actually an Indian girl (American by nationality).... she was my real childhood love...... she was the most beautiful thing that god ever created...... we grew up together....... then the story ended abruptly....

No you can NEVER EVER forget your first love... NEVER EVER EVER........

does childhood love story really work? Like there is a point in relation with opposite sex when it becomes friendship.. and difficult to turn into 'love'.

She got married young... I wasn't ready mentally or otherwise..... **** happens..................... still very good friends..... she has 2 beautiful kids.........

Was sad for whole 2 weeks after it ended :P................

Right now, I'm happy as a nice little **** :omghaha:

WTF ! How young honestly ? This is really sad :cry: ... You still are friends with her ? I thought you would have waltz in there and took her out ... :D Blasting everyone in your way ...

My first love was actually an Indian girl (American by nationality).... she was my real childhood love.... Kashmiri pundit...... she was the most beautiful thing that god ever created...... we grew up together....... then the story ended abruptly....

No you can NEVER EVER forget your first love... NEVER EVER EVER........

You were fraternizing with the enemy ? :D Mate , how many lovers did you have ? How did that end that abruptly ?

NEVER ! Even though we have ways of making you talk or forget :rofl:

She got married at 16..... I was 18..... still somehow dependent on my parents........ didn't know what to do..... what to think....... I knew this much from within my soul that I wasn't ready......

Yes we are still very good friends.... she is one of my sisters best friends.....

WTF ! How young honestly ? This is really sad :cry: ... You still are friends with her ? I thought you would have waltz in there and took her out ... :D Blasting everyone in your way ...

She got married at 16..... I was 18..... still somehow dependent on my parents........ didn't know what to do..... what to think....... I knew this much from within my soul that I wasn't ready......

Yes we are still very good friends.... she is one of my sisters best friends.....

That is not good , bro ... 16 is young , very young ... That tribal mentality exists in cities even ? Of course I cant imagine a 18 year just-mature Hyperion to think properly when such thing had occurred ...

Good to hear ! :)

Yara, never considered any individual an enemy. Dad worked most of his life abroad... we grew up together.... i mean literally together.... fell in love in the 5 grade... first girl I ever gave a flower....... damn it... still I wake up in the middle of night thinking that she is not well........ or something wrong with her.....

You were fraternizing with the enemy ? :D Mate , how many lovers did you have ? How did that end that abruptly ?

NEVER ! Even though we have ways of making you talk or forget :rofl:

@Hyperion Last night, I had a serious concussion that lasted 4-5 hours, coupled with endless vomiting and waves of pain traveling through my head. :hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. She was from Karachi, not a tribal, that's what really stumped me.... :blink:

That is not good , bro ... 16 is young , very young ... That tribal mentality exists in cities even ? Of course I cant imagine a 18 year just-mature Hyperion to think properly when such thing had occurred ...

Good to hear ! :)

Yara, never considered any individual an enemy. Dad worked most of his life abroad... we grew up together.... i mean literally together.... fell in love in the 5 grade... first girl I ever gave a flower....... damn it... still I wake up in the middle of night thinking that she is not well........ or something wrong with her.....

I know , I was just kidding bro ... Where is she now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom