What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, @Armstrong kithay hai? Me miss him too :cray:

@KRAIT aunty you are late...larai band hogi...he thought Huda wanted to go on a date with him when she tried to troll him....he thought I was flirting him when I trolled him :blink:

Khair its over phewww!!

@Talon, you are so full of yourself, its not funny.

Can you please substantiate your claims or are you just deep in your naswar trip as usual? :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaro, I only recommend things that work for me...... I'd say sex and loads of it....... it always works for me..... not kidding......

The kid needs to get laid... preferably with two to three different girls for a period of 5 - 6 months, till het gets tired of them..... he is 16 / 17.... at that age I would have humped anything that literally moved on two legs and had a ponytail....... :P

What could be more therapeutic than sexathon?????

Therapeutic sexathons have "blowbacks"- remember my introduction captain? How I was happy about the large distance between the US and India so that a certain someone couldn't maim me? :P Things can get sticky, no pun intended, the fellow better have an optimum egress solution or else his infiltration will result in a knife in the guts. :P

@KRAIT, @Aeronaut, @Secur, @Emmie, @hinduguy, Agreed?

ya,engineering workshop. i already did that in previous semester.

carpenting,fitting,plumbing and soldering.

and ya,it is a pain,especially in the afternoon heat.

and i am in mech,so i have to do it all the 4 years.

Buaahha, we only have it for one semester.

^ lol
@Armstrong
If u do it the wahabi way u are a kafir according to shias and barelvis.
If u do it the shia way u are a kafir according to barelvis,wahabi,deobandis

You've been reading too much hate material & sensationalist news excerpts ! :tup:

No one really gives a frig about how you pray or what you believe in unless you come across as being holier than thou. Thankfully, contrary to popular opinion, a Shia doesn't consider a Sunni as a Kafir or vice versa but yes there are elements within both who do....a numerical insignificant but quite a vocal & active minority but that too owing to our silence & inactivity !

Need a cheap ticket to Karachi from Chicago. Whats cheap?

You have a link? I saw one for $1077, that is gone now.

If I was still in NY, I could have really helped you out with the help of an agency.

Right now all I can do it look online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom