What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay , proceed step by step , you never paid attention to the " continuum of force " principle ... Why knock him out in one go ? :D

It's an emergency, we might lose the patient if we go step by step, hell with the principles. :omghaha:

Jokes apart, if I were his doc I would give him distilled water I/M in addition :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaro, I only recommend things that work for me...... I'd say sex and loads of it....... it always works for me..... not kidding......

The kid needs to get laid... preferably with two to three different girls for a period of 5 - 6 months, till het gets tired of them..... he is 16 / 17.... at that age I would have humped anything that literally moved on two legs and had a ponytail....... :P

What could be more therapeutic than sexathon?????

What exactly is right with you ! :D

Ab teri bari ! :D

It's an emergency, we might lose the patient if we go step by step, hell with the principles. :omghaha:

Jokes apart, if I were his doc I would give him distilled water I/M in addition :angry:

Time for drastic action then ! Start an I.V. line , N5W expander , its a freaking code red ! :lol:

I would have given him some sedatives to stop his mind from thinking that much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom