What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion
pls tell my parents 18 is old enough to go out with friends
@KRAIT
i got 89% marks in matric!
And i will save 30rs daily to buy a bike in like a 100years?
@KRAIT
Nice boy?
Im robot boy! Software downloaded ,deleted! Etc!

even i did not get permission, but i made them realize time to let son go :D

i got 3000tk montly for everything which is very low ( need 5000tk ) , still i saved 1000tk minimum by just going to university by walking 22 km from home and bought professonal camera D7000 (80,000tk) with my saved money to keep going my photography hobby

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay do you know how to ride a bike?
An uncle tried to teach me and then... U knw the rest!

@haviZsultan what is right wing and leftwing in pakistan?

@Hyperion
pls tell my parents 18 is old enough to go out with friends @KRAIT
i got 89% marks in matric!And i will save 30rs daily to buy a bike in like a 100years?
Dude, that 1% means a hell lot. One can get into an elite college which will change their life.

Start spending time with people older than you. Try to live on least amount of money. Practice survival.

My dad is in Forest Dept. so he always taught Survival. He enjoys his life King Size. He is more tech savvy than me. But he lives in one of the harsh climates in India. In desert region, have to travel for hundreds of kilometers every now and then on worst roads and weather.

Yesterday he came to home after traveling 1100 kms in 2 days. Had one meal. Rested for one day, then left to attend a social event.

even i did not get permission, but i made them realize time to let son go :D
i got 3000tk montly for everything which is very low ( need 5000tk ) , still i saved 1000tk minimum by just going to university by walking 22 km from home and bought professonal camera D7000 (80,000tk) with my saved money to keep going my photography hobby
Exactly. Make the best out of what you have. Whining is for sissies.
:D

Dude, that 1% means a hell lot. One can get into an elite college which will change their life.

I never had pocket money. Neither did I ask. If you have justifiable cause, parents provide you whatever you want. I told my dad that I needed my bike to save time and energy so that I can study and relax. He paid for whatever bike I wanted.

Start spending times with people older than you. Try to live on least amount of money. Practice survival.

I didn't like few vegetables to eat, I was taught to eat it anyway. My dad is in Forest Dept. so he always taught Survival. He enjoys his life King Size. He is more tech savvy than me. But he lives in one of the harsh climates in India. In desert region, have to travel for hundreds of kilometers every now and then on worst roads and weather.

Yesterday he came to home after traveling 1100 kms in 2 days. Had one meal. Rested for one day, then left to attend a social event.

the last thing he want to hear is your bhasan...my dad also used to say how he studied under street light...
I used to tell him, all my friends have tube light now, and all your friends did not even study... make up your mind.. :)

happened to me ...was hard to move on ....oh hell it was so so hurting......specially the mornings....two year relationship it was.......ah damn ...you will be fine ....takes time

Now 2 years have passed over what happened-I totally abandoned her-from promises to show her the college and introduce her to friends and make everything easy for her I left her there. I may never trust myself again after that. Even if I were to be alright again I would know I am built and conditioned for non-serious relationships, quick encounters not pyar shyar.

Also I was too busy with friends I knew personally (not on e-world) and didn't want to get engaged in a relationship exactly, but there was a tacit bond, we talked on webcam, shared pics. Maybe I am an asshole and I blew it... was a little pushy too at the start. Was stupid too. Some training classes in Pashto and I thought I was a knowitall genius. Told her I knew the language largely. Now am realizing how hard Pashto really is and how I couldn't speak a bit before.

Anyway who cares. Life's a *****. And while everything else is transitory Nationalism remains constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom