What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhawawawawwawawawawawaawwawawawawwawawawawawawwawa :rofl:

That's exactly what my dad used to say, and I used to tell him: Oh please...... did you even have electricity in your village at that time? :D

the last thing he want to hear is your bhasan...my dad also used to say how he studied under street light...
I used to tell him, all my friends have tube light now, and all your friends did not even study... make up your mind.. :)

Maybe @KRAIT maybe i dont want to be doctor i dont want 90% marks!
Just mental peace!
Whats the use of studying too hard if you want to lick cyanide every single day of your fcked up life!!
U just reminded me of 3idiots song {sari umer hum}

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about you guys, but my father is quite easy going. Day before yesterday we were having drinks together. My friends say man you are lucky. :lol:

Don't know about you guys, but my father is quite easy going. Day before yesterday we were having drinks together. My friends say man you are lucky. :lol:
@KRAIT My friends say the same about my dad and I look at them as though I want to beat them up and they think I OVER REACT? :what:

@whoever said they got a mobile at 15 I hate you! I bought 1 with my pocket money at 22 or something was in 2nd year Uni!

It was me :D LOL you hate me now!!! actually it was at 14 and half! in 8th grade! you hate me more???

Desi parents dont have much parenting skills.....They cant tell that EACH CHILD is different...maybe because we were all girls my parents JUST ASSUMED we all are equal it took a grievous toll on each of us in a different way!

Yeah same here. Friends since day one. However, that doesn't mean that we don't lock horns, occasionally! :D

Maybe @KRAIT maybe i dont want to be doctor i dont want 90% marks!
Just mental peace!
Whats the use of studying too hard if you want to lick cyanide every single day of your fcked up life!!
U just reminded me of 3idiots song {sari umer hum}

bhaijaan.. so many people in the world who are much less fortunate than you.. infact majority of people dont have enough to eat.. you are lucky to be able to afford cyanide..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom