What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you want to be ? tell them, let me tell you my story, my parents wanted me to be doctor but i did not. so they mentally tortured me . then i said " i am going against my will and will do whatever you saying. but there is strong possibility to be failure because i am doing against my will, if i fail, my career will be lost, then i will blame you lifetime for this." then they let me what i want to ( i am becoming now CA, way to go though) :D
My story is similar... never wanted to be a doctor..
problem was I was relatively good in school (because was living in a tribal area, surrounded by idiots or should I say disadvantaged people), which created unncessary expectation on me...
but I never did what my parents told me anyway... I have always been quite stubborn since childhood.. :)

Dude, work hard and do what you want. Your parents will come along. And be mature. Thought of licking cyanide means that you still need these restrictions from your parents.

Suicide is for idiots who can't bear few things. If you don't want to be a doctor, don't become one. Get good marks and tell your parents what you want to do.

My dad told me to go for MBA but I said no and went for research. He said you are not that good in Maths, I said I don't care. Worked with 4-5 hrs sleep.

Parents are constructive critics.

As for tough life, you don't know what is tough.

I know about struggles of my dad. I know what is tough. He was farming even after completing B.Sc degree.

@KRAIT not eveyone is as lucky as you...I CAN give you examples from people I know not me but people I know .....sooooo hard working yet it didnt yield! I never suggest something that can not work....or works for minorities in a population!

Last edited by a moderator:
what you want to be ? tell them, let me tell you my story, my parents wanted me to be doctor but i did not. so they mentally tortured me . then i said " i am going against my will and will do whatever you saying. but there is strong possibility to be failure because i am doing against my will, if i fail, my career will be lost, then i will blame you lifetime for this." then they let me what i want to ( i am becoming now CA, way to go though) :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA......Emotional Blackmailing.

Yup, this works. Tried it on my dad few times.

forget desi parents, even brits are like that.. outward display of any affection to their children once they reach the age when they can understand affection, is a strict no no.

This generation is different though..

Oh dont get me started on Brits and Germans! Seriously, itna kisses and hugs then they proudly talk about how they kicked their child out of the house?!

Who does that and brags? I mean your flesh and blood...

1 actually told me I cant afford them and pay for them forever! I am like why have them then?!

While Asian parents stick like glue throughout!

@Talon i am a "zinda dilan-e-lahore"
for me it means a sugar coated cyanide pill!
My outward cover life is golf courses {with 40+ uncles} but u knw whats inside!
Sorry @KRAIT but i want to feel human!

@KRAIT not eveyone is as lucky as you...I CAN give you examples from people I know not me but people I know .....sooooo hard working yet it didnt yield! I never suggest something that can not work....or works for minorities in a population!
Dear one of my friend don't have a Dad to look after when he came to college. Another friend is damn intelligent and successful but don't get his dad's care. But that didn't deter them.

As for lucky, I had very tough times but my Dad prepared me for everything. I was lucky to have my parents and my sister and few good friends.

Pinko babes. :pop:

In hindsight, I used to be an arsehole as a baby and as a kid. Did whatever I wanted, ate whatever I wanted. Once someone tried to stop me from shouting ( I was 2), can't remember exactly who, I took an ashtray and put it in the TV screen out of anger (the TV literally exploded).

Never ever got scolded or stopped from doing ANYTHING. EVER. If I liked something in a shop, I would just lay down on the floor right in front of that shop and start crying. So my dad would just buy it right there. The only fight I had with my parents was the last fight, where I just left the house and joined Air Force. Now thinking back, I remember that it was I who was wrong (reason for the fight) and not them. :D

@alpha1cavalier

Bla bla bla.......

@Talon i am a "zinda dilan-e-lahore"
for me it means a sugar coated cyanide pill!
My outward cover life is golf courses {with 40+ uncles} but u knw whats inside!
Sorry @KRAIT but i want to feel human!

Look...right now your mind is thinking of luxury! Mind you though I can afford it I do not own any RICH CLOTHES, SHOES HANDBAGS or whatnot....

My dad didnt indulge us in these! He has 3 daughters he would have been bankrupt! Yet I believe we came out ok :D

Pakistan has a disgusting image problem where everyone wants to be ....posh?!

hey talcon i have something for you :D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507935769259016&set=vb.507893989263194&type=2&theater listen the bangla song. tell me how is the music.
@BDforever MY GOD what on earth is that :blink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA......Emotional Blackmailing.

Yup, this works. Tried it on my dad few times.

i blackmailed many times , i did not ask for luxury stuffs like asking for bike, i asked for laptop. they said you are so demanding , i said you should be glad that demanding stuff will be used good way, what if i asked for a bike ? then i got it :-)D)

Dear one of my friend don't have a Dad to look after when he came to college. Another friend is damn intelligent and successful but don't get his dad's care. But that didn't deter them.

As for lucky, I had very tough times but my Dad prepared me for everything. I was lucky to have my parents and my sister and few good friends.
Exactly, you had SOMETHING from luck! THAT counts in success! believe me!

Look...right now your mind is thinking of luxury! Mind you though I can afford it I do not own any RICH CLOTHES, SHOES HANDBAGS or whatnot....

My dad didnt indulge us in these! He has 3 daughters he would have been bankrupt! Yet I believe we came out ok :D

Pakistan has a disgusting image problem where everyone wants to be ....posh?!

@BDforever MY GOD what on earth is that :blink:

do not be afraid, that is just a song link heheh :D

What a tormented childhood, Pinko babes. :pop:

In hindsight, I used to be an arsehole as a baby and as a kid. Did whatever I wanted, ate whatever I wanted. Once someone tried to stop me from shouting ( I was 2), can't remember exactly who, I took an ashtray and put it in the TV screen out of anger (the TV literally exploded).

Never ever got scolded or stopped from doing ANYTHING. EVER. If I liked something in a shop, I would just lay down on the floor right in front of that shop and start crying. So my dad would just buy it right there. The only fight I had with my parents was the last fight, where I just left the house and joined Air Force. Now thinking back, I remember that it was I who was wrong (reason for the fight) and not them. :D
@Hyperion YOU HAVE NO IDEA! :)

@Talon sis i said i dnt care about lifestyle ! im a sugar coated cyanide pill! Sweet on the outside! Poison inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom