What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEOPLE MENTAL PEACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!
@Talon did u realy have bulimia nervousa ? Thats why you are nt fat and tall!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon sis i said i dnt care about lifestyle ! im a sugar coated cyanide pill! Sweet on the outside! Poison inside!

Nahhh just live through few more years...When you start uni you should be ok :)

PEOPLE MENTAL PEACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!
@Talon did u realy have bulimia nervousa ? Thats why you are nt fat and tall!
@alpha1cavalier it was kind of natural...My body refused anything that would taste not good to me...I was on feeding bottle ...yea drank milk ONLY until I was about 11 or something...had very little other food!

i blackmailed many times , i did not ask for luxury stuffs like asking for bike, i asked for laptop. they said you are so demanding , i said you should be glad that demanding stuff will be used good way, what if i asked for a bike ? then i got it :-)D)
Hahahahaha. I had a cousin brother who taught me how to get a bike without even asking for it. Just keep telling your parents that I get too tired to come home. It waste times and energy. I find less time to study as I have to relax more. Keep it repeating for few months, they will buy whatever bike you want. :D

@Talon... am reading about bipolar in wiki.. heard the term but did not know the meaning..

Its genetic disorder where one is in a continuous cycle of mood swings! SEVERE ONES ....from DEEP DEPRESSION to DEEP hyperness!

Dude, trust me it's all real. Had a girl friend in university. I thought it was all a joke, until I saw a knife flying towards me one day. Tip: Stay away from such people.
@Hyperion stay away from me....I throw :flame: :D

@Talon
that is if i dicide nt to kill my self first!
Which UNI! My uncles choice,my aunties choic,my mums choice,dads choice!
Now i have even started watching Post martem pics and videos!
I have run out of sanity i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom