What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you have my vote. I totally understand the gravity of the situation. It took me 8 months to break up with the nut-job. Best use of my negotiation skills ever. The way I negotiated with her and convinced her that we are a bad match, if I had spent half of that brain-power to negotiate a peace treaty between India and Pakistan, it would have worked. :D

And the worst part is people don't think that it is a serious ailment. They think such people are lazy, boasting, self-centered people.

What a tormented childhood, Pinko babes. :pop:

In hindsight, I used to be an arsehole as a baby and as a kid. Did whatever I wanted, ate whatever I wanted. Once someone tried to stop me from shouting ( I was 2), can't remember exactly who, I took an ashtray and put it in the TV screen out of anger (the TV literally exploded).

Never ever got scolded or stopped from doing ANYTHING. EVER. If I liked something in a shop, I would just lay down on the floor right in front of that shop and start crying. So my dad would just buy it right there. The only fight I had with my parents was the last fight, where I just left the house and joined Air Force. Now thinking back, I remember that it was I who was wrong (reason for the fight) and not them. :D

@Hyperion please edit the bipolar part thank you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some patients of Bipolar disorder.(Long story short)

One patient used to stand up on his bed during our round timings and wait for us to finish it & Then salute us all individually while standing there.
During depressive phase,he would peek through the blanket and ask his attendants to turn the lights off.

Bache ko draoo nai yarr.:D

About Left wing-right wing.

But you @alpha1cavalier need to focus more on the thing in between.

bc+004.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom