What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a patient of Bipolar disorder.(Long story short)

He used to stand up on his bed during our round timings and wait for us to finish it & Then salute us all individually while standing there.
During depressive phase,he would peek through the blanket and ask his attendants to turn the lights off.

Bache ko draoo nai yarr.:D

About Left wing-right wing.
@S.U.R.B.
You sure THAT was bipolar? :what: Sounds more like ADS or schizophrenia

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, it's a horrible feeling. I am super happy by nature. No matter what. I have been in several firefights, lost millions, made hundred more. One constant in my life has been that I am always smiling and happy. Nothing matters to me as long as I have good health and one very important person loves me unconditionally.

@Hyperion I had to convince my gf to not cut her arteries and not drink Mercury. She was suicidal and breaking up with her was damn tough.

Ya people start adding pages!
Jaju jmpajmjgpjmjgpjmjtpjmxjgpjmjgpajmdjgpajmjgpmdmgngnhjpmgagmgjgmdguim.jtmphjg mgd.j.gmh6gd.tjgmtj.mgjtg.mg.tjgmgjtgmgtjhtjgmjthmgtgm.gtg,gjt.hj.g.gtm.ajdnwamglmgmk.mt dm.gjt.dmgt gm.agm .mgjt.mgt.mgt.agt.m.gtgjt.mwg. Tg.mw.gt .gm.ht.gt .g.gm,g tgm.g g.go.ht gm

ya, whats up with this thook.. sounds gross..

even @Hyperion wanted me to go AKHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rot! :D

Jaju jmpajmjgpjmjgpjmjtpjmxjgpjmjgpajmdjgpajmjgpmdmgngnhjpmgagmgjgmdguim.jtmphjg mgd.j.gmh6gd.tjgmtj.mgjtg.mg.tjgmgjtgmgtjhtjgmjthmgtgm.gtg,gjt.hj.g.gtm.ajdnwamglmgmk.mt dm.gjt.dmgt gm.agm .mgjt.mgt.mgt.agt.m.gtgjt.mwg. Tg.mw.gt .gm.ht.gt .g.gm,g tgm.g g.go.ht gm

Lolz...with our chattering it will work out :D

@Talon Few do have some of those symptoms. Many patients get wrongly diagnosed. They take wrong medicine and it creates more problem.

Like normal anti-depression pills can cause severe problem with a Bipolar patient in Manic phase.

more simple, who ever has the power to delete comment , he can delete the comments ( it is better idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom