What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid, don't fret it. It's all part of life. Right now you are behaving like a bipolar person. Calm down and take a chill-pill.

@S.U.R.B. : Doc, can we have a diagnosis on what ails the kid? :D

Diagnosis-Diagnosis is not an easy game to play sir.It demands much more.
Cooperation of the patient,help form the family and the environment.It needs thorough assessment.He needs counselling sessions from elders like you.Molvi saab like Molana Jonasad.Chill pill from Dr.Krait.:D(if the family is not that helpful)
Shahbashi from his sis Talon.Meanwhile a continuous reminder to him will only aggravate things out of proportions.
Rest of the things can come in later on.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion never actually understood that word...How do you ACTUALLY troll someone? Annoy them?

I think @WebMaster is hiding as he promised me an answer to my mail! :woot:

I dont know why but he seems to have some air around him and I feel obliged to bug him :D

again email conspiracy :rolleyes:

Oh ho @Aeronaut phir Pakistan - Indian border khol diyea?! :blink:

yes offcourse me too felt better after reading their stories!
@A.Rafay how so? :pop:

Diagnosis-Diagnosis is not an easy game to play sir.It demands much more.
Cooperation of the patient,help form the family and the environment.It needs thorough assessment.He needs counselling sessions from elders like you.Molvi saab like Molana Jonasad.Chill pill from Dr.Krait.:D(if the family is not that helpful)
Shahbashi from his sis Talon.Meanwhile a continuous reminder to him will only aggravate things out of proportions.
Rest of the things can come in later on.

Cheers!
@S.U.R.B. Untelll (Uncle)...you sure you are a doc....Pass ho giyea thay naa? :P

Stories of whom?
@KRAIT Of the late legends of Naswarabad!

There is no set definition of trolling. Sometimes it can be as subtle and mundane as bending the truth, other times it can be creating a fight between two highly charged parties "teeli lagana", then sitting back and enjoying it while the conversation goes thermonuclear.

Successful trolls can never be detected, they always fly below the radar. There are few I respect a lot on this forum. :P

@Hyperion never actually understood that word...How do you ACTUALLY troll someone? Annoy them?

I think @WebMaster is hiding as he promised me an answer to my mail! :woot:

I dont know why but he seems to have some air around him and I feel obliged to bug him :D

@S.U.R.B. And I have to counsel many people. All with broken hearts, tensed people tell their stories to me. :D

Complete opposite. BTW you said all good things to follow.

I also suggest people to maintain a mood chart of every day to give it to Doctor. Maintain a diary, it helps doctor to have right diagnosis.

@A.Rafay i felt a little better!
@S.U.R.B. doc diagnose me!

Nothing wrong with you buddy.People were talking,i shared my bit.

Take care of yourself.Do exercise,vent out your emotions.Keep coming here,when you feel bad about something and share it with us all.

@KRAIT do you remeber my pak-india thread ? :rofl:
Thanks @S.U.R.B. but a long way to go for me!
@Talon isnt answering my 1 query properly! I will ask her again ! Later ! See u @Talon Aapi! :smitten:

@S.U.R.B. And I have to counsel many people. All with broken hearts, tensed people tell their stories to me. :D

Complete opposite. BTW you said all good things to follow.

I also suggest people to maintain a mood chart of every day to give it to Doctor. Maintain a diary, it helps doctor to have right diagnosis.

i keep my self fit with one medicine - laugh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom