What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon api u knw what we muslims do we turn to religion but just dont type the words in wikipedia "sects in islam" like me or the doors of religion will close and then your life will become a FORCE 10 DISASTOR AREA!
and u will have the emotional capacity of a teaspoon! Like me!
@KRAIT the only way to make my demands justifiable is to drink chlorofom!

Last edited by a moderator:
bhaijaan.. so many people in the world who are much less fortunate than you.. infact majority of people dont have enough to eat.. you are lucky to be able to afford cyanide..
@hinduguy that is what I told him @alpha1cavalier when I told him Prophet said look at people who are less fortunate than you and you will realize your blessings!

Maybe @KRAIT maybe i dont want to be doctor i dont want 90% marks! Just mental peace!Whats the use of studying too hard if you want to lick cyanide every single day of your fcked up life!!
.U just reminded me of 3idiots song {sari umer hum}
Dude, work hard and do what you want. Your parents will come along. And be mature. Thought of licking cyanide means that you still need these restrictions from your parents.

Suicide is for idiots who can't bear few things. If you don't want to be a doctor, don't become one. Get good marks and tell your parents what you want to do.

My dad told me to go for MBA but I said no and went for research. He said you are not that good in Maths, I said I don't care. Worked with 4-5 hrs sleep.

Parents are constructive critics.

As for tough life, you don't know what is tough.

I know about struggles of my dad. I know what is tough. He was farming even after completing B.Sc degree.

@hinduguy
BUT HUGS AND KISSES ARE FREE arent they?
@hinduguy

forget desi parents, even brits are like that.. outward display of any affection to their children once they reach the age when they can understand affection, is a strict no no.

This generation is different though..

Maybe @KRAIT maybe i dont want to be doctor i dont want 90% marks!
Just mental peace!
Whats the use of studying too hard if you want to lick cyanide every single day of your fcked up life!!
U just reminded me of 3idiots song {sari umer hum}
what you want to be ? tell them, let me tell you my story, my parents wanted me to be doctor but i did not. so they mentally tortured me . then i said " i am going against my will and will do whatever you saying. but there is strong possibility to be failure because i am doing against my will, if i fail, my career will be lost, then i will blame you lifetime for this." then they let me what i want to ( i am becoming now CA, way to go though) :D

I dnt want a bike yar! ****it!
My parents are earning lacs anyway!
I just crave smthng unbuyable!
Love,respect,trust, althose which make me jealous of a rickshaw driver's son!

I dnt want a bike yar! ****it!My parents are earning lacs anyway!.I just crave smthng unbuyable!Love,respect,trust, althose which make me jealous of a rickshaw driver's son!
Now I can understand why you need all these.

Tell me what you want to become, engineer, doctor, scientist, start your own business ?

@Talon api u knw what we muslims do we turn to religion but just dont type the words in wikipedia "sects in islam" like me or the doors of religion will close and then your life will become a FORCE 10 DISASTOR AREA!
and u will have the emotional capacity of a teaspoon! Like me!
@KRAIT the only way to make my demands justifiable is to drink chlorofom!
@alpha1cavalier

Suicidal is a good thought but also think of it this way....

suicide is 1 gunnah once done you cant repent coz once dead you dont get a chance to repent!

Aysa gunnah hai agar successful ker liyea tou uski maafi nai hai ...that used to keep me going when I was a little depressed...

Look kid right now everything might seem jumbled but once you are a little on your own and know what you want...or should I say once you are sorted you will be ok....

I am a princess brought up in nothing but rose petals...

I got scolded for things I did not do
I wasnt allowed sleep overs while everyone in my class did
I wasnt allowed to go out late
I was FORCED to sleep at 10 pm coz dad had a schedule and made everyone follow it! :blink:
Because I had a bit of Bulimia nervosa NATURALLY if I must say, my body rejected food which I didnt like ...Instant vomiting

I was a sick child, allergic to almost everything, my sisters used to tease that I need to be in a bubble!

Because I was allergic to soo many things, Every now and then kuch na kuch mayra band ho jata tha...

Someone suggested I am allergic to insect bites, I wasnt allowed out after maghrib
Someone suggested grass, I wasnt allowed to play much outside...

IN short @alpha1cavalier each of us has gone through a certain degree of malfunctioned parenting! :blink:

@hinduguy
@hinduguy

@alpha1cavalier

Suicidal is a good thought but also think of it this way....

suicide is 1 gunnah once done you cant repent coz once dead you dont get a chance to repent!

Aysa gunnah hai agar successful ker liyea tou uski maafi nai hai ...that used to keep me going when I was a little depressed...

Look kid right now everything might seem jumbled but once you are a little on your own and know what you want...or should I say once you are sorted you will be ok....

I am a princess brought up in nothing but rose petals...

I got scolded for things I did not do
I wasnt allowed sleep overs while everyone in my class did
I wasnt allowed to go out late
I was FORCED to sleep at 10 pm coz dad had a schedule and made everyone follow it! :blink:
Because I had a bit of Bulimia nervosa NATURALLY if I must say, my body rejected food which I didnt like ...Instant vomiting

I was a sick child, allergic to almost everything, my sisters used to tease that I need to be in a bubble!

Because I was allergic to soo many things, Every now and then kuch na kuch mayra band ho jata tha...

Someone suggested I am allergic to insect bites, I wasnt allowed out after maghrib
Someone suggested grass, I wasnt allowed to play much outside...

IN short @alpha1cavalier each of us has gone through a certain degree of malfunctioned parenting! :blink:

hey talcon i have something for you :D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507935769259016&set=vb.507893989263194&type=2&theater listen the bangla song. tell me how is the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom