What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians are not such bad people. I like them as well. They have an amazing culture and a shared history with us, which goes back multiple millennia. The problem is I don't like crazy scientific claims.
Then ignore it. :enjoy:

Ignorance is bliss. :D

Iranians are not such bad people. I like them as well. They have an amazing culture and a shared history with us, which goes back multiple millennia. The problem is I don't like crazy scientific claims.
and also its funny that some good iranian members who are otherwise sane and logical, suspend all skepticism and rationality when it comes to those claims... tomorrow press tv will say nejad grew 1 extra dic* and all of them will congrat their scientists..

What about their gaher 113? Experts said that's never gonna fly. Then they released the photoshopped pics of it :D

If this was a casual fun forum, that's what I would have done, as I do with most people around me in day to day life. The problem is that Google indexes this forum a lot, and those ridiculous threads hurt the credibility of this forum. :D

Then ignore it. :enjoy:

Ignorance is bliss. :D

@A.Rafay I never call it life! Its more like a card castle strucked by 56MT nuclear bomb!
@hinduguy i told u before my PSP was taken away! Now dont ask me how i got that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's the thing that pisses me the most: Rational people loosing it. This also happens on Indian and Pakistani threads. Specially when serious members with "actual" knowledge get into a pissing competition and loose track of logic.

and also its funny that some good iranian members who are otherwise sane and logical, suspend all skepticism and rationality when it comes to those claims... tomorrow press tv will say nejad grew 1 extra dic* and all of them will congrat their scientists..

@A.Rafay
talk to them about my life? Lol! When?
Also they will start saying "look ur couzin frm jhang got 96% marks? If u want a mobile or {remote control helicopter } fetch us 90% marks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom