What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy
it wasnt an imediate uncle.
and i have convinced myself with difficulty that it was a nightmare so dont bring it up on public forum! I was 5 or smthng!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since @alpha1cavalier mentioned ****, today when I was at work some Mexican comes into the store and demands to see the manager(me). So I am like yeah what is wrong, he goes everything is good except my phone is blocking access to ****. :rofl: The mother fcker was trying to watch **** on his kids smartphone when he had himself put parental control on it to prevent his son from doing so when he signed up 5 months ago. :rofl:

Since @alpha1cavalier mentioned ****, today when I was at work some Mexican comes into the store and demands to see the manager(me). So I am like yeah what is wrong, he goes everything is good except my phone is blocking access to ****. :rofl: The mother fcker was trying to watch **** on his kids smartphone when he had himself put parental control on it to prevent his son from doing so when he signed up 5 months ago. :rofl:

eeeeeeehehehheeheh mmmuuuuahahahahhaah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe he was in mood to give some sex education to his kids- too early i guess-

who knows.. he can be more than you can imagine , after all he has come with hard and advance training in island :P

LOL, but I have sycoligal problems :(. Since I busted their gey party, everything I know about military was gone :P. I should have a vid camera, so I could blackmail them. Anyway civilian life's good, Alcohol Fun Sex (That was a joke, I'm not a practiser but I'm a regular muslim)

Maybe he was in mood to give some sex education to his kids- too early i guess-

Yeah well just to mess with him I said once the parental lock is applied it is a done deal. :D

LOL, but I have sycoligal problems :(. Since I busted their gey party, everything I know about military was gone :P. I should have a vid camera, so I could blackmail them. Anyway civilian life's good, Alcohol Fun Sex (That was a joke, I'm not a practiser but I'm a regular muslim)

You were in the navy??

Smuggling a mobile phone is difficult enough! @JonAsad
@A.Rafay i never get beaten up i knw more serious forms of torture!

Is it true that men in turkey try to rape other men... one irishman once told me he faced some issues when he visited turkey... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom