What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it has a long history, in 1948-1952 there was a soviet threat for Greece and Turkey, So the US launched the Truman Doctrine. A heavy puppy package for Turkey and greece. (We also fought in Korea. It was we who saved thousands of American and British a$$es.) in 1952, we joined NATO by their own request. By the way nato formed in 1949 and today it has 28 members. And 19 of them are founder members. While we didn't found nato. But the US picked us up as a founder member of the alliance cauz of our succes in Korea. There are also several claims like
some say that nato uses turkey, some say turkey's gonna use nato in syria, some say US put turkey in cauz turkey's the only muslim state they trust, some say turkey as a muslim state doesn't belong to nato. Of course all of those are claims. But I'm thankful for the alliance for supplying, protecting and backing us for 61 year. And I'm also thankful for giving me a highly advanced training for 3 years. Now, we're 2nd largest standing force, and 4th most powerful navy in nato. Any more questions ;)
when you are going to train your skill to bangladeshi fellow ? :D

and when you are going to produce milgem class corvette ?, bangladesh waiting for it lol

@hinduguy
i dont understand!
We are in the same house!
@hinduguy
i dont understand?
We are in the same house!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune you did not answer my question, when will you guys produce milgem class corvette , we are waiting :cray:

@A.Rafay and in jhang im going to ask for a mobile or PC ! For naswar corner!

I visited Jhang a few months back on a Stock Count assignment for the Audit Firm I was interning for !

I'm sure you can find a decent netcafe over there for the Internet usage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom