What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, Alpha, I already've a gf, my only policy in here is this; (Pakistanis,Indians,Azeris,Bangladeshis,S. Koreans, Japans are bros and sisters, the others are hostile)

BTW, Iran's SF are fuvcked up, I'm pretty sure that even Afghan sof's are better ;)

welcome back :D

Relax, Alpha, I already've a gf, my only policy in here is this; (Pakistanis,Indians,Azeris,Bangladeshis,S. Koreans, Japans are bros and sisters, the others are hostile)

BTW, Iran's SF are fuvcked up, I'm pretty sure that even Afghan sof's are better ;)
bro can you tell why turkey allied with NATO ? i am really confused

You have no idea ! :lol:

Take those blasted Afghans if you like them too much; they've lived in my country in the millions for the past 3 decades & still dream of carving out their own Greater Afghanistan from nearly 3/4 th of Pakistani sovereign land !

Turkey always had wars against Russia when they were Ottomans. When they became the Turkish Republic the Soviet Union was still hostile to them and so they joined NATO which was the opposite alliance.

Turkey always had wars against Russia when they were Ottomans. When they became the Turkish Republic the Soviet Union was still hostile to them and so they joined NATO which was the opposite alliance.

thanks for the info

Iranian Military revolves around trying to tinker with '50s & '60s obsolete products & saying its indigenous ! Pakistan Navy's Stand-Off arsenal would be enough to take out most Iranian Vessels never mind that the Navy doesn't exist in a bubble; does he think that the Pakistan Army & the Paramilitary Forces aren't going to make a thrust into Iran from the Iranian Province of Baluchistan Sistan or that somehow our Airforce isn't going to pull off a couple of sorties against the nearest Iranian Forward Bases. Whats worse our Missiles weren't exactly created for show-off !

We've trained to fight against an adversary 5 times our size, with an army 3 times our size, an Airforce 5 times our size & a navy 10 times our size; the Iranians should know the difference between fighting Pakistan or a bunch of Arab Nations who couldn't even defeat Israel once despite vastly outnumbering it from all sides.

Pakistan is no pushover !

And we love Turkey ! :kiss3:

Agreed now copy paste this sht and post it on the other thread. :butcher:

you basically included everybody except irani and arabs... like a true turk.. lol

600566_433472270060241_1988080818_n.jpg

:)

to stop being eaten alive by russian bear... :)

You have no idea ! :lol:

Take those blasted Afghans if you like them too much; they've lived in my country in the millions for the past 3 decades & still dream of carving out their own Greater Afghanistan from nearly 3/4 th of Pakistani sovereign land !
racist!!!
why there is no racist smiley... :)

thanks for the info

No problem and as for the Bangladesh question, most Pakistanis now realize what happened in Bangladesh was a mistake based on pride for power which has now divided two brothers. I for one have many Bangladeshi friends and despite the difference in flags still consider both countries one nation. In fact the current makeup should have been the one adopted in 1947 with joint ventures in defense, economy, and foreign relations.

to stop being eaten alive by russian bear... :)

racist!!!
why there is no racist smiley... :)
now i know it :)

No problem and as for the Bangladesh question, most Pakistanis now realize what happened in Bangladesh was a mistake based on pride for power which has now divided two brothers. I for one have many Bangladeshi friends and despite the difference in flags still consider both countries one nation. In fact the current makeup should have been the one adopted in 1947 with joint ventures in defense, economy, and foreign relations.

bangladesh and pakistan co-operate with each other in military field.
sh*t did i tell the secret to India ? :hitwall: :P

Except Indians agreed. BTW welcome to naswarabad, first Turkish poster. :D

@A.Rafay i have put only 1 condition on my relatives!
. I need internet for naswar corner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom