What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's give an example from me. Last summer. I decided to go to a friend of mines hometown, from my formal school. He was from the east part of Turkey, they had a family friend from Iran. He was from the naval high school too. So we talked with him a lot. It was all about the navies, politics...etc. When it came to Pakistan. He was so proud(!) that they could blow the whole Pakistani Navy in 12 hours. You know what I said to him? I said, "haha, you can count the whole Turkish military in Pakistan's pocket, if you can do it in 12 hours. Then you'll see the naval battle fleet in Hürmüz strait" ? I respect your thinkings but I really wonder to know why not Turkey ?

Relax fella, I'm okay. I don't take it serious

Well let's give an example from me. Last summer. I decided to go to a friend of mines hometown, from my formal school. He was from the east part of Turkey, they had a family friend from Iran. He was from the naval high school too. So we talked with him a lot. It was all about the navies, politics...etc. When it came to Pakistan. He was so proud(!) that they could blow the whole Pakistani Navy in 12 hours. You know what I said to him? I said, "haha, you can count the whole Turkish military in Pakistan's pocket, if you can do it in 12 hours. Then you'll see the naval battle fleet in Hürmüz strait" ? I respect your thinkings but I really wonder to know why not Turkey ?

Iranian Military revolves around trying to tinker with '50s & '60s obsolete products & saying its indigenous ! Pakistan Navy's Stand-Off arsenal would be enough to take out most Iranian Vessels never mind that the Navy doesn't exist in a bubble; does he think that the Pakistan Army & the Paramilitary Forces aren't going to make a thrust into Iran from the Iranian Province of Baluchistan Sistan or that somehow our Airforce isn't going to pull off a couple of sorties against the nearest Iranian Forward Bases. Whats worse our Missiles weren't exactly created for show-off !

We've trained to fight against an adversary 5 times our size, with an army 3 times our size, an Airforce 5 times our size & a navy 10 times our size; the Iranians should know the difference between fighting Pakistan or a bunch of Arab Nations who couldn't even defeat Israel once despite vastly outnumbering it from all sides.

Pakistan is no pushover !

And we love Turkey ! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom