What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to go ladakh , very cool place... another thing i am a photographer too... for photography purpose i visited kashmir.

I think you need some permission to visit a few places in ladakh..(border near china if I remember correctly). I took it from leh.

I'd take Turkey over Iran any day of the week & twice on Sunday ! :D

Turks are our friends...our brothers ! The Iranians are...well Iranians - :angry:

If you promise to tell me what 'Kashmir-ian' is I'd tell you which party to support ! :lol:

And which Kashmiri did we kill ? :angry:

hey vej mat kar :P

Turks are our friends...our brothers ! The Iranians are...well Iranians - :angry:

If you promise to tell me what 'Kashmir-ian' is I'd tell you which party to support ! :lol:

racist!!!!
well iranians on this forum.. are dilusional...

yeh friends,tooti hui red color ki old zamana ki busses dat thy themselve wudnt like to use in their own country,thy gav us to us:whistle:

Ahh so it was a 4-4-2 !

I love Dirk Kuyt; he might not be the most technically gifted of players but he more than makes up for it by having twice the stamina of anyone on the field ! I remember how he'd, when he was playing for Liverpool, run & run all over the front-line hounding & harrying the opposing team's Center Backs, he'd take players off Gerrard or Torres by being a nuisance by running all over the front line, he'd even drop back onto the wings & allows our right-back to bomb forward & provide some quality width & then he'd chip in with a goal or two by being in the right positions at the right time !

A great player he was for us at Liverpool !

Nope, yes our normal formation was 442 but a couple of days ago coach changed it, it could be 4 3 2 1, but we can say that we played 10 men the whole match. Because of our perfect hair styled genius a.k.a Raúl. ;)

racist!!!!
well iranians on this forum.. are dilusional...

Nahin yaaar the Iranians are an admirable people but they & the Saudi played a sh*tty Shia-Sunni proxy war in my country & Iraq so I'm not exactly in love with either !

Nahin yaaar the Iranians are an admirable people but they & the Saudi played a sh*tty Shia-Sunni proxy war in my country & Iraq so I'm not exactly in love with either !

Iranians I have met are so nice.. and well behaved.. its the arabs who behave bit like di*kheads... but on this forum, its completely opposite.. arabs are the coolest members..

@Armstrong
but we cant be sure who attacked first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, yes our normal formation was 442 but a couple of days ago coach changed it, it could be 4 3 2 1, but we can say that we played 10 men the whole match. Because of our perfect hair styled genius a.k.a Raúl. ;)

Dude he'd take time to settle down hes a good player !

Liverpool used to play a 4-2-3-1 as well; playing Dirk on the right-hand side of the 3 behind the Center Forward would be a good bet & if the Right-Back likes to bomb forward & whip in crosses then thats best because Dirk would see to it that the RB's arse is covered !

Raul is a box-to-box who'd be good if playing as a CM !

ok im going its too late:wave:
bye%2Bbye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom