What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its better than what happened to the other team I support Liverpool - Defeated by 2 goals ! :hitwall:

But I didn't know that Meireles had switched to Fenerbahce; hes a good player ! Which position is Fener playing him in ? Central Defensive Mid, Right-Mid or as a Central-Attacking Mid ?

Moussa Sow and Dirk Kuyt played forward and he played in mid-field in this match ;)

bangladeshi are harmless, jammat or others...
Also I dont think one needs special permission to visit kashmir... lots of bangladeshis get visa in India...

Dude I was joking ! :blink:

My Grandad wanted to visit Kashmir so badly to visit the other side & the family thats left over there, our ancestral village - Indian Government neii koii lift hii nahin karvaiii ! :cray:

That emoticon is awesome ! :lol:

smileys-sticking-tongue-out-628956.gif
smileys-sticking-tongue-out-344696.gif
smileys-sticking-tongue-out-486576.gif

Dude I was joking ! :blink:

My Grandad wanted to visit Kashmir so badly to visit the other side & the family thats left over there, our ancestral village - Indian Government neii koii lift hii nahin karvaiii ! :cray:
I know.. its so sad. One taxi driver (kashmiri) told me the same thing here in UK. He is from valley but govt is not giving visa. BTW so many pakistanis get visa to visit their relatives right?

Moussa Sow and Dirk Kuyt played forward and he played in mid-field in this match ;)

Ahh so it was a 4-4-2 !

I love Dirk Kuyt; he might not be the most technically gifted of players but he more than makes up for it by having twice the stamina of anyone on the field ! I remember how he'd, when he was playing for Liverpool, run & run all over the front-line hounding & harrying the opposing team's Center Backs, he'd take players off Gerrard or Torres by being a nuisance by running all over the front line, he'd even drop back onto the wings & allows our right-back to bomb forward & provide some quality width & then he'd chip in with a goal or two by being in the right positions at the right time !

A great player he was for us at Liverpool !

I know.. its so sad. One taxi driver (kashmiri) told me the same thing here in UK. He is from valley but govt is not giving visa. BTW so many pakistanis get visa to visit their relatives right?

Not if they're living in the Valley but I suppose even meeting your Delhi or Mainland India relatives is a pain ! Bohat bureaucratic hurdles hain from both sides.

@Armstrong my mum is an army brat like me! We from all over pakistan! No single culture!
How many people knw arfa karim randhawa was also an army brat?

Last edited by a moderator:
was kidding.. :)
I only visited srinagar.. enroute ladakh.. the zojila pass was so scary...
i want to go ladakh , very cool place... another thing i am a photographer too... for photography purpose i visited kashmir.

He is Turkish n being a turkish he defends his country in Turkey vs Iran threads n i defend da other country:girl_wink:

I'd take Turkey over Iran any day of the week & twice on Sunday ! :D

Turks are our friends...our brothers ! The Iranians are...well Iranians - :angry:

kashmirian are being killed by all parties ..:cray:

If you promise to tell me what 'Kashmir-ian' is I'd tell you which party to support ! :lol:

And which Kashmiri did we kill ? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom