What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget to tell you guys, I visited Kashmir , very beautiful place but always afraid, red flag every where, army every where., every now and then checking :fie:

Abaii tuu kahan se Kashmir pohaanch giyaaa ? :what:

I'm a Kashmiri aur mujhee Visa nahin mil saktaaa ! :hitwall:

No, unfortunately I haven't traveled on them yet. Because the travel on them is free for the next few weeks or perhaps a month, every Tom, Diick & Harry is taking a ride on it with his/her friends & family. :blink:

I've even heard how people get onto the bus laden with food & stay on top of it for the next 2-3 hours having fun as if its an amusement park attraction ! :lol:

hahah i bet if somday a travellin thru plane is announcd to b free for somtime,our ppl will luv to stay in dat plane forever wid their families n neighbors even dogs n cats:rofl:

I forget to tell you guys, I visited Kashmir , very beautiful place but always afraid, red flag every where, army every where., every now and then checking :fie:

me too.. its annoying..but i understand...
when i visited few years ago, an army guy asked for identification, and then said, what are you doing here.. :)

@hinduguy : I'm a Kashmiri why wasn't I given a Visa to visit Kashmir whereas you gave it to a Bangladeshi called @BDforever - Kahaan ka bhai charaa Pakistan-India ke beech ? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy : I'm a Kashmiri why wasn't I given a Visa to visit Kashmir whereas you gave it to a Bangladeshi called @BDforever - Kahaan ka bhai charaa Pakistan-India ke beech ? :angry:

ya, its sad really... but i dont think you are missing much, kashmir is overrated.. all kashmiris want is to sell you carpet and dry fruit.. :)

@Armstrong Damn! Final score 0-0. And Raúl Meireles saw red cart just in the 3rd minute! :devil:

Well its better than what happened to the other team I support Liverpool - Defeated by 2 goals ! :hitwall:

But I didn't know that Meireles had switched to Fenerbahce; hes a good player ! Which position is Fener playing him in ? Central Defensive Mid, Right-Mid or as a Central-Attacking Mid ?

me too.. its annoying..

i have some kashmiri friends over the facebook , i met them , when indian army saw me with kashmiri people and after knowing i am from bangladesh, they fall from sky and asked how we become friends ( me - kashmiri) and what the hell i am doing there :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom