What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i know it :)

bangladesh and pakistan co-operate with each other in military field.
sh*t did i tell the secret to India ? :hitwall: :P

If some of your politicians did not have ties to India, Pakistan would happily help Bangladesh in defense field. Since they do that is why Pakistan is not keen on helping Bangladesh military.

@KingMamba93 take a vacation frm politics like me for a month or so! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
If some of your politicians did not have ties to India, Pakistan would happily help Bangladesh in defense field. Since they do that is why Pakistan is not keen on helping Bangladesh military.

we have good relation with all usa, russia, china, india, pakistan , south korea , turkey :D

welcome back :D

bro can you tell why turkey allied with NATO ? i am really confused

well, it has a long history, in 1948-1952 there was a soviet threat for Greece and Turkey, So the US launched the Truman Doctrine. A heavy puppy package for Turkey and greece. (We also fought in Korea. It was we who saved thousands of American and British a$$es.) in 1952, we joined NATO by their own request. By the way nato formed in 1949 and today it has 28 members. And 19 of them are founder members. While we didn't found nato. But the US picked us up as a founder member of the alliance cauz of our succes in Korea. There are also several claims like
some say that nato uses turkey, some say turkey's gonna use nato in syria, some say US put turkey in cauz turkey's the only muslim state they trust, some say turkey as a muslim state doesn't belong to nato. Of course all of those are claims. But I'm thankful for the alliance for supplying, protecting and backing us for 61 year. And I'm also thankful for giving me a highly advanced training for 3 years. Now, we're 2nd largest standing force, and 4th most powerful navy in nato. Any more questions ;)

@hinduguy
100% true
@A.Rafay
i smuggle this crapy phone to use it!
Im going to jhang! Btw!
Air force commandos are called SSW

@hinduguy
100% true
@A.Rafay
i smuggle this crapy phone to use it!
Im going to jhang! Btw!
Air force commandos are called SSW

I am a bit worried then...

He told me his name was Chris and he was from Wisconsin. I was like bakwas baand rak bangalore sidda sidda bol. :D

baas itni si baat... I thought he put you on hold for 1 hour and you had to bear bollywood dhinka chika songs... :)

@hinduguy whats data allowance?
I just do 10 rs package every day for 200mbs of internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom