What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well just to mess with him I said once the parental lock is applied it is a done deal. :D

You were in the navy??

I wish to. I had 3 years in naval military high school, I left it in the end of the 1 season. This week was my first at new school, things are so different when you look inside. I saw funny things (busting your friend whom will be your brother in arms later while having gay sex together, seriously it's not easy to handle), and I also saw bad things, think of an officer who was near to kill you while giving a diving lesson just because I didn't obeyed his order, it was insane what he wanted. There was a special pressure for me. Because if you're in turkey. And if both of your parents are cops. Trust me the officer will do everything to get rid of you. And they did it well. But I won't give a damn if a war breaks out. I gave up everything. Seriously, I NEVER SUGGEST YOU TO JOINING TO YOUR COUNTRY'S ARMED FORCES. ;)

I wish to. I had 3 years in naval military high school, I left it in the end of the 1 season. This week was my first at new school, things are so different when you look inside. I saw funny things (busting your friend whom will be your brother in arms later while having gay sex together, seriously it's not easy to handle), and I also saw bad things, think of an officer who was near to kill you while giving a diving lesson just because I didn't obeyed his order, it was insane what he wanted. There was a special pressure for me. Because if you're in turkey. And if both of your parents are cops. Trust me the officer will do everything to get rid of you. And they did it well. But I won't give a damn if a war breaks out. I gave up everything. Seriously, I NEVER SUGGEST YOU TO JOINING TO YOUR COUNTRY'S ARMED FORCES. ;)

I read your signature and I thought you were. The same thing used to happen in USN but now they let women join in butt loads. It is funny because the reason they let girls join was so men would not become homo but they cannot just come out and say that. :lol:

For fellas who has questions,

Of course I'm not a gey. I just caught two of my friends while they were doing this ****. By the way, turkey is the last country that it's man would rape the other. But in military schools. There's no woman. Think you'll never see a single woman for 5 educational years. So some students try to do this. But officers are very careful on this. When they caugh someone, they directly discharge him from the school. ;) ? By the way. Alpha, bro she became my gf just today. As you remember. I said you that I'm gonna ask her today. ;)

@JonAsad it is nt like i can just run away to a net cafe!
I live in a walled colony where i will have to show my Dad's id card after 9:30pm . with a netcafe a mile away!
NOPE
i dont stand a chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT i got sm thing for you-

daily-wtf-001-02122013.jpg

:D-

@JonAsad it is nt like i can just run away to a net cafe!
I live in a walled colony where i will have to show my Dad's id card after 9:30pm . with a netcafe a mile away!
NOPE
i dont stand a chance!

but you have lappy, right?
hi @KRAIT.. so late?

@hinduguy
my mum has a notebook{out of bounds}
my dad has pc{office}
whereas i was banned from pc 3years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom