What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree Hinduguy, and this reflects the problem between past generation and new generation

main nay poocha kaisay ho!
badlay ho ya waisay ho,
roop wohi, andaz wohi
Ya phir
es mai kami koi
hijar ka kuch ehsas tu ho ga
koi tumharay paas tu ho ga
main bichda ye majbori thi
kab manzoor mujhay doori thi
saath hamra kab choota
rooh ka rishta kab toota
aankh say jo aansoo bahtay hain
tum ko khabar hai kya kahtay hain
main nay kaha!
awaz tumhari
aaj bhi hai hum-raaz humari
phool wafa k khil jaain gay
ek din hum phir mil jaain gay

:wave:

Reactions: HRK
@hinduguy i didnt liked the logic of yours "marriage is licence to fck" its kind of disrespect towards women... No offence :)

Chaddo yaar, ye philosophical baatein Whiskey peene ke baad hi jheli jaati hain. :alcoholic:

whats your age bhai...?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, social values are all made by us. Its not make believe, I think most of us understand why we have such values. Some have outlived their reason and serve as a something that gives comfort to a ritualistic person (human beings love rituals)

Because all those rules of human interaction are man made, we keep changing them. What is acceptable to society now, might not be acceptable tomorrow.

It is make-belief everything that we do, if looked at from a completely secular point of view, is absolutely make-belief !

So the real question is with what & with how do we measure our believes with ? What makes them 'right' or 'wrong' & what the foOk do these two terms mean to begin with ?

Think about it !

Dude if I am going to cheat my wife and leave her without any support, what's the point of marriage. And if I am not going to marry a girl but takes care of her and our child what's wrong with that too ?

See my point is, its all about commitment. Its individual's choice. I am not harming anyone by this.

Live in gives you proper idea about what your life will be like if you live together. At the same time arrange marriage also works.

Now tell me if someone is arrange married but don't find it compatible with his wife in 6 months, what will he do. Take divorce ?

How about they live in together for some time and try to figure out.

Its all about every individuals choice.

You know whats the problem with your proposed way of living is-
This way of living suits the young- irresponsible- care free people- who can just move on after getting what they want from a relationship-

Where is Love?- and how it is suppose to happen?
If they dont like some thing they find some one else to live with-
A marriage gives you reasons to- change- compromise- give- take- Love- test and if failed try again-

@hinduguy i didnt liked the logic of yours "marriage is licence to fck" its kind of disrespect towards women... No offence :)

whats your age bhai...?

I never said that. you are quoting wrong person.

It is make-belief everything that we do, if looked at from a completely secular point of view, is absolutely make-belief !

So the real question is with what & with how do we measure our believes with ? What makes them 'right' or 'wrong' & what the foOk do these two terms mean to begin with ?

Think about it !

what is the meaning of word 'make-belief'. Does it mean fake. Here in UK, 'stick to the left' is the rule. Its a convention, and as long as all adhere to it, there is smooth traffic flow. People understand its a convention. What part of it is 'make belief'.

Right and wrong is always measured based on rules we made up, and most often than not, to save social structure. Why cant we create such terms?

And of course some societies have gone ahead and written 'special' books, that give special authority to those right and wrongs, which is why when such societies change, they find it difficult to cope with new reality. :)

Some of them change books, some try to reinterpret it.

You know whats the problem with your proposed way of living is-
This way of living suits the young- irresponsible- care free people- who can just move on after getting what they want from a relationship-

Where is Love?- and how it is suppose to happen?
If they dont like some thing they find some one else to live with-
A marriage gives you reasons to- change- compromise- give- take- Love- test and if failed try again-

Waow this what i was about to say... And it give you responsiblity... Many a time partner lives you when your is live in. But marriage you know some is there... Some one whom you can count on till last breath...

@hinduguy. I knw thats not exactly same... But that mean same... I know some where your right but not 100% it gives up but gives up responsiblity too... Both are two different things.

Waow this what i was about to say... And it give you responsiblity... Many a time partner lives you when your is live in. But marriage you know some is there... Some one whom you can count on till last breath...

Exactly- marriage is an long term investment that can help you in your worst of times- be it physical or financial-
They dont say to invest in long term plans for nothing-

@hinduguy. I knw thats not exactly same... But that mean same... I know some where your right but not 100% it gives up but gives up responsiblity too... Both are two different things.
which post are you talking about, give me the number. I dont understand what you are replying to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom