What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 Tere bhi din aayenge aise. :lol:

Bade Bade Casanova type ladkon ko dekha hai ek ladki ke liye rote hue. :D What say @Hyperion ? Tune bhi aise logon ko sambhala hoga. :lol:

Kamabkhat jab bhi Whiskrey piyo, senti ho jaate hain.

Apu ne to isliye bataya taaki Armstrong or Talon ko koi doubt na ho mere bare main. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Tere bhi din aayenge aise. :lol:

Bade Bade Casanova type ladkon ko dekha hai ek ladki ke liye rote hue. :D What say @Hyperion ? Tune bhi aise logon ko sambhala hoga. :lol:

Kamabkhat jab bhi Whiskrey piyo, senti ho jaate hain.

Apu ne to isliye bataya taaki Armstrong or Talon ko koi doubt na ho mere bare main. :enjoy:

images

Yaar tum toh bahut badey POLITICIAN nikley.....TOO GOOD :enjoy:

Join my team & u'll become my Prime Minister subject to @Talon assent :D

Na i want Presidency.....loli lanagri....tooti poohoti....jasi bi hoooo.... :victory:
vice President hi banado......but not Prime Minister.....:astagh:

I don't understand what's wrong with Live In relationship ? People hate it without knowing about it ?

There are countless cases of Cheating husband and wife which clears the fact that whether you are married or not, if you are not committed and honest to one, you are actually an a$$. :lol:

Hi @huda no one wants to use my spitting swears! What did you think about it? :pop: esp @KRAIT unt ka thook say uska bheja fry ho giyea tha and me and @Hyperion enjoyed bulls eye egg :D

Tbh the spitting swears are Gross !!!-
Instead you can use body parts of the animal-

Like kuttay ki dum- bhens ki eyes- suur ki cherbi- etc etc-
And my fav ullu ka l***-

I forgot to put 'should' .. or 'imho' in those sentences. I cant give answer to your questions, sorry.
I presume you will give reason for any assertion you are going to make (live-in is bad for society or something like that)

No you presume wrong because my argument goes to the heart of thinking to begin with !

We throw around these words 'Reason', 'Right-Wrong', 'Logical-Illogical', 'Bad-Good', 'Rights-Obligations' with such reckless abandonment that its almost humorous to see that we're an evolved species !

I'd begin by asking - What is Reason ?

And then we'd take it from there ! Believe it ends on the marriage thing or can be extrapolated to anything for that matter because we're discussing the building blocks of 'thought' & the many terms we use to go about viewing the world as we do.

Yaaar tou tooo dil pe hiii legayaa meraa dialogue ! :blink:

Alright !

Lets start off by 'Individuals have right to cohabit withou any permission from any society/govt.' - Why ? How ? Who gave them this right ?

Secondly - 'Govt has the right to make laws which give maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of the society' - Again...why ? How ? Who gave them this right ? And what is this maximum freedom that you talk about ? And why should there be welfare for the weaker sections of the society ?

Thirdly - No way govt. can force people from living together without invading their privacy ?

What is 'privacy' ? Where is the 'invasion', where the 'greater good of the society', where does one draw line between the two ?

So Armstrong, you believe that individuals need permission to cohabit from their government, or their parents permission.

Imo, they don't, the society should act against thievery or crime because that affects the society, two individuals having consensual mingling is an individual decision that does not affect anyone but themselves.

@arp2041 This will be your state once. :rofl:

images

Reactions: HRK
I don't understand what's wrong with Live In relationship ? People hate it without knowing about it ?

There are countless cases of Cheating husband and wife which clears the fact that whether you are married or not, if you are not committed and honest to one, you are actually an a$$. :lol:

images

have to sleep now.....bbye, GN everyone......

So Armstrong, you believe that individuals need permission to cohabit from their government, or their parents permission.

Imo, they don't, the society should act against thievery or crime because that affects the society, two individuals having consensual mingling is an individual decision that does not affect anyone but themselves.

I didn't say anything ! :blink:

I asked whether Individuals really do have that right or not & if they do then who gave them this right ?

Conversely do societies have that right or not & similarly if they do then who gave them this right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom