What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@huda Its not painful a bit. I am not those Devdas type of guy.:D

I don't care typical definition of Love. @Armstrong Well, purest form of love is what our parents have for us. You can forget your other love if you have to choose one. I will always choose my parents.

Well leave it. Too much philosophy. Just be happy all the time. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Individuals (you need consent of both) have right to cohabit without any permission from any society / govt.
Govt has right to make law which gives maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of society (jobless, kids etc)
Some laws cant be enforced (no way govt can force people from living together without invading their privacy).

Yaaar tou tooo dil pe hiii legayaa meraa dialogue ! :blink:

Alright !

Lets start off by 'Individuals have right to cohabit withou any permission from any society/govt.' - Why ? How ? Who gave them this right ?

Secondly - 'Govt has the right to make laws which give maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of the society' - Again...why ? How ? Who gave them this right ? And what is this maximum freedom that you talk about ? And why should there be welfare for the weaker sections of the society ?

Thirdly - No way govt. can force people from living together without invading their privacy ?

What is 'privacy' ? Where is the 'invasion', where the 'greater good of the society', where does one draw line between the two ?

Chal uss kameeneyy ne tou mujhee lift karvaiii nahiin tou hiii bol daal :

(a) Does an individual have the right to act in such a manner to begin with ?

(b) Does a society has a right to have certain societal standards of propriety, conventions etc. enforced or not ?

A. Yes and why not?
B. Not really, not convinced that it's societies decision, it's two individual decision in my book. but you have to prove that being with your loved one without marrying them is immoral in the first place.

I don't care typical definition of Love. @Armstrong Well, purest form of love is what our parents have for us. You can forget your other love if you have to choose one. I will always choose my parents.

actually, love grandparents have for grandchildren is least selfish, not sure about purity. :)

r681890_5048629.jpg

Why can't partnerships just be about sex or just money? I doubt love ever put food on the table.:bunny:

Amen to that brother....amen ! :cheers:

So when are you moving in with Emma Watson ? :what:

Nicole Kidman kicked me out last month...tells me that associating with a Pakistani will be the death of her Hollywood Career ! :cray:

Biology gave them this right. Kapeesh?

Biology also gave an nomad adult lion who just took over an opposing pride to kill all of the former lion's offspring so that the females are ready to mate in a matter of days as opposed to a year or more.

Surely with sentience came something else ! :tup:

Hi @huda no one wants to use my spitting swears! What did you think about it? :pop: esp @KRAIT unt ka thook say uska bheja fry ho giyea tha and me and @Hyperion enjoyed bulls eye egg :D

Yaaar tou tooo dil pe hiii legayaa meraa dialogue ! :blink:

Alright !

Lets start off by 'Individuals have right to cohabit withou any permission from any society/govt.' - Why ? How ? Who gave them this right ?

Secondly - 'Govt has the right to make laws which give maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of the society' - Again...why ? How ? Who gave them this right ? And what is this maximum freedom that you talk about ? And why should there be welfare for the weaker sections of the society ?

Thirdly - No way govt. can force people from living together without invading their privacy ?

What is 'privacy' ? Where is the 'invasion', where the 'greater good of the society', where does one draw line between the two ?
I forgot to put 'should' .. or 'imho' in those sentences. I cant give answer to your questions, sorry.
I presume you will give reason for any assertion you are going to make (live-in is bad for society or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom