What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I am imune to getting banned. If I call you, I'll get worried about your welfare, as Naswarabad will be a lonely place without you! :D

Just watch and observe... :P

I know the repercussions, i know they have an Iranian Mod, but don't worry i know how to Troll technically :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chal uss kameeneyy ne tou mujhee lift karvaiii nahiin tou hiii bol daal :

(a) Does an individual have the right to act in such a manner to begin with ?

(b) Does a society has a right to have certain societal standards of propriety, conventions etc. enforced or not ?

Individuals (you need consent of both) have right to cohabit without any permission from any society / govt.
Govt has right to make law which gives maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of society (jobless, kids etc)
Some laws cant be enforced (no way govt can force people from living together without invading their privacy).

Agreed! :enjoy:

Individuals (you need consent of both) have right to cohabit without any permission from any society / govt.
Govt has right to make law which gives maximum freedom to individuals keeping in mind welfare of the weaker section of society (jobless, kids etc)
Some laws cant be enforced (no way govt can force people from living together without invading their privacy).

That is because infidelity is not a crime...

Look were there really love marriage and care for a family system.....people would not go looking for someother people hence no jealousy and no divorce...

Another scenario....it shouldnt be about money hence not about the dowry another thing that leads to miserable divorce and many other such reasons!

Mostly because the meaning of marriage has been reduced or not seen as important anymore!

Why can't partnerships just be about sex or just money? I doubt love ever put food on the table.:bunny:

Also how is it different from divorce (or in your case breaking the contract)

@hinduguy

Well, in Islam it is not as easy as saying talak 3x....its a whole process which makes you think if you really really wanna do it and you are also not allowed to RE MARRY the woman you divorced! So its a big loss! IF the woman means something to you that is....sense of responsibility i guess

While in the other case...You just get and dump gals as you please without being even the least responsible?!

@Talon did u find out what those emmas meant!
.!

@alpha1cavalier so what did the emmas mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't partnerships just be about sex or just money? I doubt love ever put food on the table.:bunny:

exactly. Seems most people prefer to be in a loveless union as long as it give cheaper sex / insurance policy.
I am not against marriage btw, its beautiful. It should not be forced, thats all.

Wish me luck guys.... going on mission impossible....

Objectives:

1. Rile-up two different nationalities, without abusing anyone.
2. Make them feel ashamed of belonging to that particular nation.
3. Finally, making them turn on each other while singing my praises.

:drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom