What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the big deal of marriage either. What's the difference between marriage and just living together. Most marriages end up in divorce these days anyway.

well they should not. Why do you think nobody will want them, are human beings same as commodity?
Also how is it different from divorce (or in your case breaking the contract)

Oh ho! Nope but if you rely on the law for everything....like security and what not...Why not for your most impo decision? Unless it means nothing to you then you shouldnt jump in!

@Talon @Armstrong Cool down guys. Its decision made after we discussed a lot about it. We have different ambitions and due to this, adjusting and taking care of family will be damn difficult.

She doesn't want to hold me back and neither do I. I am in Research and she has private job along with an NGO to run. My mom has many health issues and as she is growing older, we are more concerned. Dad alone can't take care of her.

Now she has to pick work she loves to do or marry me. I also love my work and due to family, I didn't go for PhD in US/UK.

Plus her parents hate Rajputs. They will never allow it. :D

Both don't want to put ourselves above our parents. So, its OK between us. She was my Best friend for a long time. Then she expressed her feelings. But she is best friend first.

ye sari l0ve st0ries ka end itna painful kun h0ta hai :cry: :cry: :cry:

happy b'day @Ayush

Last edited by a moderator:
And no security?
security ke liye bahadur hai... jagte rahooooooo :)

I did not say live-in is for everybody. If one partner feel financially insecure, probably marriage is better for him/her.
Both should provide for bringing up their kids(if any), that should be enforced, whether married or not.

I don't get the big deal of marriage either. What's the difference between marriage and just living together. Most marriages end up in divorce these days anyway.

That is because infidelity is not a crime...

Look were there really love marriage and care for a family system.....people would not go looking for someother people hence no jealousy and no divorce...

Another scenario....it shouldnt be about money hence not about the dowry another thing that leads to miserable divorce and many other such reasons!

Mostly because the meaning of marriage has been reduced or not seen as important anymore!

Reactions: HRK
Yara, I am imune to getting banned. If I call you, I'll get worried about your welfare, as Naswarabad will be a lonely place without you! :D

Just watch and observe... :P

Bhai tum hamey bulaya karo if you go for a war on Iranian forum......

humney toh Gang of 3 banayi thi, par tum toh Gang of 1 ho :D

Chal uss kameeneyy ne tou mujhee lift karvaiii nahiin tou hiii bol daal :

(a) Does an individual have the right to act in such a manner to begin with ?

(b) Does a society has a right to have certain societal standards of propriety, conventions etc. enforced or not ?

Marrigae is a legal way to fcuk women- that is if you have a religion- and the name happens to be Islam-

security ke liye bahadur hai... jagte rahooooooo :)

I did not say live-in is for everybody. If one partner feel financially insecure, probably marriage is better for him/her.
Both should provide for bringing up their kids(if any), that should be enforced, whether married or not.

Well, with your idea you should not have a problem with Arabs marrying more than 1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom