Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night birthday boy @Ayush!
@Ayush

birthday-cake1.jpg

images-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I welcome you, should I tell you to run. There is insurgency going on in Naswarabad, once we have caught and executed the rebel @arp2041, we shall allow you in. Btw, stay clear of certain Naswarites. :D

:lol:

@Hyperion i can smell the Fear that is gripping you, one day @Mani2020 another day @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN, calling for a CHANGE, soon other Naswaris will join the ranks of rebels & will call for a REGIME CHANGE, just spend the last few days that you have here happily :D

@Armstrong

She loves her work because it has some good cause. I love my work because it is beneficial for society. Both have family obligations too. Doesn't meet she don't loves me ? Love doesn't mean you have to marry.

I am not that type of guy who gives tension to their parents. And why would I dump her ? She brings stability in my life. So do I for her. I don't like people who take Woman as Object.

I told you naa, she is my best friend first, gf later.

I could tell you that all of that is a load of BS because its not Love...not love in the least bit !

But khair what the heck its none of my business.

Good luck & may the both of you enjoy this stability for as long as it lasts. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom