What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @Armstrong Cool down guys. Its decision made after we discussed a lot about it. We have different ambitions and due to this, adjusting and taking care of family will be damn difficult.

She doesn't want to hold me back and neither do I. I am in Research and she has private job along with an NGO to run. My mom has many health issues and as she is growing older, we are more concerned. Dad alone can't take care of her.

Now she has to pick work she loves to do or marry me. I also love my work and due to family, I didn't go for PhD in US/UK.

Plus her parents hate Rajputs. They will never allow it. :D

Both don't want to put ourselves above our parents. So, its OK between us. She was my Best friend for a long time. Then she expressed her feelings. But she is best friend first.

Dude thats sad ! :cray:

She loves work more than she loves you; some feelings ! :tup:

Well its best to ditch her & move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon aapi what?
I like emmas?? Hahahahahahahahaha
That question had such an easy answer!

Should I welcome you, should I tell you to run. There is insurgency going on in Naswarabad, once we have caught and executed the rebel @arp2041, we shall allow you in. Btw, stay clear of certain Naswarites. :D

Hello all , I am new here. I am from Bangladesh. I just joint today but i am following this forum about more than 1 year..:D

Hello all , I am new here. I am from Bangladesh. I just joint today but i am following this forum about more than 1 year..:D
@BDforever Welcome mate...go introduce yourself!

ah, you need a contract... :)
@hinduguy yea, like when you purchase a house or DO ANYTHING important in life...You have a transaction written under the law so it is legalized and rightful with some do and donts! So why not for the most impo decision?

@Armstrong

She loves her work because it has some good cause. I love my work because it is beneficial for society. Both have family obligations too. Doesn't meet she don't love me any less ?

BTW I never understood what is LOVE.

For me Love is the affection of a mother have for her child. Rest of the affections related to other relations are below it. :d

I am not that type of guy who gives tension to their parents. And why would I dump her ? She brings stability in my life. So do I for her. I don't like people who take Woman as Object.

I told you naa, she is my best friend first, gf later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom