What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well if you know then why do you ask ? But the life threat is always there. That's why they easily get links with Police.
I know, they even have good relation with district admin and local judge. :)

Tharkiii Salaaa ! :angry:

Nothing worse than a player playing with the emotions of a beautiful woman ! :disagree:

Why won't you marry her...if she good enough to be your GF then she should be good enough to be a wife ? :hitwall:

There is a LITTLE difference....

Pyaar Key Side Effects - Rule 101:

See, humay jo sukh biwi sey milta hai woh sukh hame GF sey bhi milta hai........

But, jo dukh hamey biwi sey milta hai woh hamey GF sey kabhi nahi milta :D

See, humay jo sukh biwi sey milta hai woh sukh hame GF sey bhi milta hai........

Well if a GF is little more than a plaything than I'd agree with you ! :tup:

But I do hope that she isn't.

Gross April tu tou sharam kerlay! @KRAIT ka shgird banrahay?

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay
u know me so u now know the only single reason i like
'emma' watson
emma-watson91-11.jpg

and 'emma' stone
Emma-Stone-hairstyles.jpg

@Talon @Armstrong Cool down guys. Its decision made after we discussed a lot about it. We have different ambitions and due to this, adjusting and taking care of family will be damn difficult.

She doesn't want to hold me back and neither do I. I am in Research and she has private job along with an NGO to run. My mom has many health issues and as she is growing older, we are more concerned. Dad alone can't take care of her.

Now she has to pick work she loves to do or marry me. I also love my work and due to family, I didn't go for PhD in US/UK.

Plus her parents hate Rajputs. They will never allow it. :D

Both don't want to put ourselves above our parents. So, its OK between us. She was my Best friend for a long time. Then she expressed her feelings. But she is best friend first.

guys,have class from 8 am tomorrow.having a nice birthday trip,listening to nice tripy songs.good night guys.will be gone in a few minutes.

will listen to them for a while,then will pass out on bed.

good night everyone.

(@krait,check the gas stove before sleeping,tu ek accha saanp hai yaar:)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom