What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier

Now lets get down to business...No more suicidal talking...Abhi tou mayri shadi bhi kerwani hai! Dont worry hum jahez nai dain gay :P

No more joking about @KRAIT 's gender or anything of the sort ! :angry:
@KRAIT which big fat hairy leg of yours did you show @Armstrong ? aik dum usnay party badal li?! :blink:

Or more like konsi biryani khila di? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is @A.Rafay?
kung_fu_panda.jpg

AND
@Ayush i have seen forest gump!

@Redbull : So, Jamal Sahib, when can we look forward to you seeing your very own provocative novella in print ? :what:
Hows the job going ? Does it pay well ? Hows Bhabi ? :what:
He has couple of years left of service. In Bihar, a Forest officer got caught with crores worth property and all. :D So yeah, if you want you can earn lot of money.

Job going good. Very less work these days. And I am not married. :D

@Redbull : So, Jamal Sahib, when can we look forward to you seeing your very own provocative novella in print ? :what:

Yarra it's complicated.

I need much more discipline. I have to read approx 300-400 pages of crap the university gives me every week in the first place, then I have very little time to do my own reading or writing. Was reading Truman capote In cold blood last week and only finished a third. Had to read Toni Morrison Beloved for Thursday and fell asleep after 20 pages today.

And whenever I get breathing space, I waste it doing something else.:coffee:

But anyway, Inshallah, I will get my act together starting from tomorrow :D

He still is. We don't sell trees. :D

We protect them.

Forest Department is one of department which have danger of humans because they save animals and trees.

Come on, we all know rangers are very corrupt, senior officers dont do it directly but take a cut from them.

He has couple of years left of service. In Bihar, a Forest officer got caught with crores worth property and all. :D So yeah, if you want you can earn lot of money.

Thats true for everything ! I once had a passing acquaintance with someone who worked for Customs here in Pakistan & somehow for someone who earns a paltry Rs.40-50,000 a month; he'd managed to have two 1 kanal sized plots in DHA, 3 in Gwadar, 1 in Isloo & a few 10 marla plots in some of those up & coming Residential Societies on the outskirts of Lahore ! :blink:

Job going good. Very less work these days. And I am not married. :D

Kiyaa abhiii tukk koii Girlfriend bhii nahin ? :angry:

Job achiii, kaam kumm tou phir eik udaad Biwi par bhiii soochooo ? :hitwall:

I want 3 younglings calling me Armstrong Chachu when I've liberated the rest of Kashmir by the end of 2014 ! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom