What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
marriage is Delhi ka laddu, you will feel bad whether you married or not just like feeling bad whether you eat Delhi laddu or not lol

This thread is too pacey- too fast for my liking- all i do is catching up- and i am getting too old for this sh!t- Lol-

marriage is Delhi ka laddu, you will feel bad whether you married or not just like feeling bad whether you eat Delhi laddu or not lol

Hello A. Rafay bro

What kind of bangali are are you? pro pakistan or anti?

Reactions: HRK
282623_462702010450837_514175797_n.jpg

For all real MEN

You know whats the problem with your proposed way of living is-
This way of living suits the young- irresponsible- care free people- who can just move on after getting what they want from a relationship-
Where is Love?- and how it is suppose to happen?
If they dont like some thing they find some one else to live with-
A marriage gives you reasons to- change- compromise- give- take- Love- test and if failed try again-
Yaar it all depends on Individual. I know people married but cheating their spouse.

So its all about commitment. Marriage or no marriage. Many people have live in relationship and marry later. Some people marry and then divorce/

Divorce rate is so high in many countries.

So again, you have your choice, I have mine. Lets agree to disagree.

Exactly - They decided these things !

So does that follow that if a people or a society were to decide that (say!) your personal relationships are the business of the State in certain circumstances, then such ruling would 'right' ?

Or is the litmus test for 'right' & 'wrong' something different ? Does one beg to question whether thereby something called 'inherently right' or conversely 'inherently wrong', to begin with or not ?

It's "'we' decided things", not they.

It's not a question of right or wrong. And as you know, "democracy is the worst form of government, except the rest", so if your intention is to convince me that democracy is not perfect, then I shall concede that right now. However, even Churchill did not provide an alternative, because there was none. And if your intention now is to profess the contrary, then the impetus is on you to provide said alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom