What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion, sorry to bring it here, but WTF, they don't have the tech. to build specially designed Ceramic tiles, the one that ISRO used on outer part of the orbiter it build, to recover it safely:

figure5.jpg

used as a heat resistant, & they claim a space recovery??

If the monkey would have really been sent in space, in recovery it would have been a TOAST :lol:

Webby, pls don't delete this post :angel:

Damn, where was i when the discussion was taking place :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
They can't design crap. Btw, the metallurgy behind tiles is not complex at all, the problem comes in their arrangement and thermal diffusion in-between the crevices at reinsertion.

There are many alternative foams out there which can also do the job, however, they are a pain in the arse on integration. That's why most nations go with the ceramic tiles.

Btw, did you take thermodynamics and fluid-mechanics?

@Hyperion, sorry to bring it here, but WTF, they don't have the tech. to build specially designed Ceramic tiles, the one that ISRO used on outer part of the orbiter it build, to recover it safely:

figure5.jpg

used as a heat resistant, & they claim a space recovery??

If the monkey would have really been sent in space, in recovery it would have been a TOAST :lol:

Webby, pls don't delete this post :angel:

They can't design crap. Btw, the metallurgy behind tiles is not complex at all, the problem comes in their arrangement and thermal diffusion in-between the crevices at reinsertion.

There are many alternative foams out there which can also do the job, however, they are a pain in the arse on integration. That's why most nations go with the ceramic tiles.

Btw, did you take thermodynamics and fluid-mechanics?

I am an Electrical Engineering Graduate :D

Tumm jitna bhee dhol peet lo, tamasha karr lo, Naswarians are loyal to their leader @Hypey the great! :D

See Naswarians......this is ur so called LEADER.....at the time of need, he runs away & doesn't answer citizens demands.

I told you we need CHANGE :D

Too many daft creatures out there. Here is fun. I like it here! :D

@Hyperion You have to venture out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom