What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahha....I think people didnt like my thooka wa idea :cray:

@Talon you are right ur thooka hua idea thooknay layak bhi nahi tha :lol:

waisey, will you support our revolt against Britishers?? You will be the NO. 2 in the newly formed Govt. :D

@Hyperion, i din't understood there Monkey business lately?? I mean, India with such capable space R&D couldn't do it, how could they?? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

abey, yeh naye administration key leaders apas me IDEA discuss kar rahey they......u are way down the Power Pyramid......so you will not get to know everything :D

Jitna Milta hai us me Khush raho :lol:

All a pack of lies. I have been telling you and @KRAIT about them. I even challenged them that, if given the 'money' even I on my own can send a person into space, before those morons.

All the *BS* coming out is for internal Iranian consumption only.

@Hyperion, i din't understood there Monkey business lately?? I mean, India with such capable space R&D couldn't do it, how could they?? :undecided:

abey, yeh naye administration key leaders apas me IDEA discuss kar rahey they......u are way down the Power Pyramid......so you will not get to know everything :D

ulu da patha leader ko hi nechay gira diya @Talon yeh kya soun raha hun ma :angry:

Ooo...me came up with a really good idea for @RazPaK
@Marshmallow , @alpha1cavalier @Mani2020 @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion @arp2041 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @A.Rafay @KRAIT @Redbull @laiqs@mi @Zakii @hinduguy @LoveIcon @S.U.R.B. @Cherokee @huda @JonAsad @haviZsultan @Emrald

give feed back...

As we all know mr @rapak foes bonkers at times and well next time he wants to use FORBIDDEN words he can just say unt ka thook

I mean saying a donkey and a hole is bad, a female dog is bad sooooo...why not spit?

I mean @KRAIT has been going around vomiting stuff....so I was thinking why not use spit no one will understand and you have said your heart filled insult without getting sent to Afbanistan :D

Everyone is happy! :P

So the bigger the animal the larger the insult...Like you can say horse ka thook and girafee ka thook! Or thoka wa camel or thoonknay wala lama :D

Yes People I am VERY BORED THAT is when I get such IDEAS :pop:

@Mani2020 yeh wala idea! :blink:

@arp2041 ab agar mein boloun gi....tayra moun baboon ki butt jaysa ho jai ga! :D

both ooper walay bunker par and neechay walay par both are :hitwall:

Hum kissi kay no.2 nai ban tay! :yahoo:

Allah made me the 3rd child ussi number par hum khush hain! :D

:angry::frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom