What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was thinking about.
1-I'm sitting on the wall and can listen both the sides,while both the sides can't see eachother.
2-I belong to a different country & have no stakes here,whoever rules in whatever way.
3-Of all others involved i'm a neutral party.Else @JonAsad,but he had relations with krait sometime back.Should he be appointed along with me?
4- Hyperion can bring on his Marshallaw whenever the things get out of control.:lol:
5-I can handover my evidence to any of the parties ,whoever gets those will be in a strong winning position.(Krait by burning them and Mani by handing them over to the press.)

Whatever you people decide.So should we start the proceedings?

judge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a uestion for drs here.............does hepatitis spread by drinking in the same glass? last night i was having a drnk and we had only 1 glass............later i came to know tht one of the guy had hepatitis c????and im fking stressed since than............need help!

Chill........

wohi hua tha jicki wajah se chota @KRAIT hua tha

aur @Hyperion badnaam hua tha

aur jicki wajah se tu bhi yeh gata phira tha
@JonAsad badnaam hua KRAITy tere liye

sarak pe khulay aam hua KRAITy tere liye

:rofl:
KATRINA! @Mani2020

Sky is not a solid, it's just a collection of certain gases like Oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc. which together forms the Earth's atmosphere which we loosely call as sky, i thought u know that :D
There is no limit to my imagination! :D

Waysay, gas ho ya liquid, kuch tou hai up there ;)

i have a uestion for drs here.............does hepatitis spread by drinking in the same glass? last night i was having a drnk and we had only 1 glass............later i came to know tht one of the guy had hepatitis c????and im fking stressed since than............need help!

@Pakistani natioanlist kuch nai hoga yaar....If you show signs then go see a doc...but if your liver is fine and your body is healthy, it should be ok...

Oay itnay saray siasadaan kahan say payda ho giyea? :blink:

I found @Talon in the street:

chador_pole1.JPG

You are so scary...... :fie:
@haviZsultan looks like a dementor to me! :P

577944_543593775668461_168473500_n.jpg

Sub kidher bhag giyea? :cray:

@Pakistani natioanlist kuch nai hoga yaar....If you show signs then go see a doc...but if your liver is fine and your body is healthy, it should be ok...

Oay itnay saray siasadaan kahan say payda ho giyea? :blink:

@haviZsultan looks like a dementor to me! :P

577944_543593775668461_168473500_n.jpg

Sub kidher bhag giyea? :cray:

main hoon na.:):P

@Ayush hahahahaah!!! Sub siasat ka khayl khail ker, dil khush ker kay, court band ker kay chalay giyea? :P

Reactions: HRK
hahahahha....I think people didnt like my thooka wa idea :cray:

are kyon ro rahi ho?

@Ayush

no one commented how brilliant my thook wala idea was :cray:

Sub adalaat khayl kay bhag giyea! :P

As in how clever of me trying to save our fellow mate @RazPaK :D

I mean people find it easier to say bhans ki eye, donkey ka hole, female dog but when I say we should introduce camel spit..No one supported me :cray:

@Ayush

no one commented how brilliant my thook wala idea was :cray:

Sub adalaat khayl kay bhag giyea! :P

As in how clever of me trying to save our fellow mate @RazPaK :D

I mean people find it easier to say bhans ki eye, donkey ka hole, female dog but when I say we should introduce camel spit..No one supported me :cray:

i support you.:raise::raise:

i support you.:raise::raise:

thank you @Ayush! :D

Am bored of reading articles! and no matter what the topic is on the other side it somehow or another ends up becoming PAKISTAN INDIAN border! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom