What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on the wall.
Soch raha hon kis ka sath don.....

I've the Pic of krait's ultrasound though.Should i burn it?:what:
@JonAsad bas mil gaya na eik aur witness ...told you yeh incident khulay aam beecha sarak pe hua tha ...puri naswarabad ki janta ne dekha tum hamari @Talon or @arp2041 ko aesay hi badnaam kar rahay ho

Sitting on the wall.
Soch raha hon kis ka sath don.....

I've the Pic of krait's ultrasound though.Should i burn it?:what:

@JonAsad bas mil gaya na eik aur witness ...told you yeh incident khulay aam beecha sarak pe hua tha ...puri naswarabad ki janta ne dekha tum hamari @Talon or @arp2041 ko aesay hi badnaam kar rahay ho

Last edited by a moderator:
either you are with us or against us :angry:

doing-it-right-031-02102013.gif

:rofl:-

Mani Bhai tu tension na ley @JonAsad ki saari kamjoriyon ki list hai apun key pass :D

you know girls- if we have sense of humor they have sense of rumor- koi rumor hi sunaya ho ga @KRAIT nay- :whistle:-

i beleive you- per khulay aam beech sarak pe kya hua tha bhai?- :lol:-

Reactions: HRK
i beleive you- per khulay aam beech sarak pe kya hua tha bhai?- :lol:-

wohi hua tha jicki wajah se chota @KRAIT hua tha

aur @Hyperion badnaam hua tha

aur jicki wajah se tu bhi yeh gata phira tha
@JonAsad badnaam hua KRAITy tere liye

sarak pe khulay aam hua KRAITy tere liye

:rofl:

Adalat lago bhai phir hum bhe evidence laein.

judge-smiley.gif

Krait being the accused party ,must not be the part of the jury or have any authority over the appointed judges.:D

Adalat lago bhai phir hum bhe evidence laein.

judge-smiley.gif

Krait being the accused party ,must not be the part of the jury or have any authority over the appointed judges.:D

yahan adalat lagay gi humara case hum khud larain gay kyoun @Talon @arp2041 and all other dear supporters of us
@Hyperion ao apni @KRAIT k sath samnay aur tumhara eik minister @Marshmallow kahan gaya suna ha usay calcium ki kami hogaye:rofl:

But i am standing on the roof :D

Sky then :enjoy:

i have a uestion for drs here.............does hepatitis spread by drinking in the same glass? last night i was having a drnk and we had only 1 glass............later i came to know tht one of the guy had hepatitis c????and im fking stressed since than............need help!

Well unless usnay glass mein kurli ki :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom