What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you @Ayush! :D

Am bored of reading articles! and no matter what the topic is on the other side it somehow or another ends up becoming PAKISTAN INDIAN border! : blink:

hahaha.i agree.:):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me playing
485342_539660742722834_111039843_n.jpg
on fb :D
@Marshmallow saw you in China
222676_539651559390419_2122602555_n.jpg

BTW, @Ayush whats up?

@Talon,today is my special day of the year.i am chilling with my friends,while i am interacting with you.

and @Marshmallow,marsha is so cute.:)

@Talon aapi @emerald is Bio student too.
@Hyperion the
hypo @KRAIT over threw your government??
@Pakistani Nationalist how do you do?
@Hyperion im with you

Yea @alpha1cavalier...But i think @Emrald is more into Chemical stuff...He did tell once...cant recall the exact thing he said...

@Talon,today is my special day of the year.i am chilling with my friends,while i am interacting with you.

and @Marshmallow,marsha is so cute.:)

hhehehehe...I wanted to ask anniversary then remembered you are a kid... Happy Birthday! Go chill you shouldnt be online breaking your head in between India Pak border on your day :P

Yo naswarioun! Its @Ayush's bday! He should get an extra pack of Naswar FREEEEEEEEE :p

Yea @alpha1cavalier...But i think @Emrald is more into Chemical stuff...He did tell once...cant recall the exact thing he said...

hhehehehe...I wanted to ask anniversary then remembered you are a kid... Happy Birthday! Go chill you shouldnt be online breaking your head in between India Pak border on your day :P

i am a kid?:hitwall:

Sky is not a solid, it's just a collection of certain gases like Oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc. which together forms the Earth's atmosphere which we loosely call as sky, i thought u know that :D

Beta agar me jump karunga toh tumhe LEAD kaun karega ;)

dur fitay moun terey khuwab pe :lol:

Mondays are so boring... not even a single thread to troll. Even the Iranians don't ***** back at me now. :blink:

coz they know you are a mad bull ....... :D

I don't hate ANY human being on this face of this planet. I hate stupidity. I hate people ******* with science. I hate idiots proclaiming scientific breakthroughs... I hate .....

Got he drift? :D

so you hate yourself :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom