What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mani2020 @arp2041 Tumhe to behead kiya jayega for trying to over throw the govt. I have ministry of Justice for one more day and @Marshmallow is busy in sharpening her sword. :D

@Hyperion We are arranging a trial. Kindly come as witness from Highest Authority.

BETA rukja, hamari SARKAR aney de, sabse pehle aasteen key saanp kuchle jayenge :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ex Leader?
-

it was @Hyperion and we threw him away coz of his bad character we found out that he had affair with a naswarian girl @KRAIT he turned her pregnant @Talon and @arp2041 are witnesses

also he was troller for other states

Who is the current?-

decision making under process

and why a bunch of Naswaries needed a leader any ways?-

to have an assurety of continuous supply of naswar to the people of naswarabad

@Pakistani Nationalist support our cause......we will overthrow this corrupt govt. which only has time for marshmallow's pics & ignores an ELITE members like you....Inquilab Zindabad :D

I will EXPOSE this corrupt GOVT. which sells Naswar at DOUBLE the market rate to the innocent citizens of Naswarabad & than go onto vacation in Turkey & EU.....We need CHANGE :D

-

it was @Hyperion and we threw him away coz of his bad character we found out that he had affair with a naswarian girl @KRAIT he turned her pregnant @Talon and @arp2041 are witnesses

Hyperion would have an affair with KRAIT even if she was a he- and would still have made him pregnant- :cheesy:-
fcuk this sh!t i am getting old-

@Mani2020 Talon and Arp are witness. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

khabardar hamari CJ @Talon aur chief minister @arp2041 k against kuch kaha we will launch a naswar operation against you

we will set a blockade to all your naswar supplies

we will let you die starving for naswar ...

tumhara bacha bacha naswar ko tarsay ga :D

abi hum apne super hero @hinduguy ko bulain gay :super:

aur apne john abraham ki body walay @JonAsad ko :crazy_pilot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom