What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo...me came up with a really good idea for @RazPaK
@Marshmallow , @alpha1cavalier @Mani2020 @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion @arp2041 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @A.Rafay @KRAIT @Redbull @laiqs@mi @Zakii @hinduguy @LoveIcon @S.U.R.B. @Cherokee @huda @JonAsad @haviZsultan @seiko @Emrald

give feed back...

As we all know mr @rapak foes bonkers at times and well next time he wants to use FORBIDDEN words he can just say unt ka thook

I mean saying a donkey and a hole is bad, a female dog is bad sooooo...why not spit?

I mean @KRAIT has been going around vomiting stuff....so I was thinking why not use spit no one will understand and you have said your heart filled insult without getting sent to Afbanistan :D

Everyone is happy! :P

So the bigger the animal the larger the insult...Like you can say horse ka thook and girafee ka thook! Or thoka wa camel or thoonknay wala lama :D

Yes People I am VERY BORED THAT is when I get such IDEAS :pop:

O is film ka gana hai...nice song!! :D

waysay chori isnt that @Cherokee? :pop:

jaban par lolzzz zaban par :P

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @Ayush

you can also give feedback about me craziness! :D

@Talon Please watch a movie or do any thing interesting except PDF if you are bored. You just fried my brain with Unt ka thook argument. :hitwall:
@KRAIT Oh bheja fry?

I cant exactly watch a movie in the office! :angry:

I was reading an article on DNA...sooo the thook part came to my mind and then everyone insults each other by using animals so I got creative!

Anyway, how did it fry your brain? :D

Did we get an omelete for @Armstrong and @Aeronaut or bulls eye for me and @Hyperion ? :pop:
@KRAIT you sanp ka thook! :P

images

@KRAIT hey kmon me trying to save my fellow man @RazPaK here...show some support you minister of justice! :angry:

Reactions: HRK
Bhawawawawawawawawwawawa..... :D

Who knew @Talon would be such a naughty little girl! :P

@KRAIT: @Talon to mujhay @arps2041 say bhee eik haath ooper lagti hai! :D

Yeh I am like a sponge...I see people using their brain in a certain way and I am like...I can do better :D

BTW, @Hyperion April is spelled @arp2041

hi .......

wesy aaj to bary jhakas kisam k ideas aa rahy hain talon k zehn main ALLAH khair karey:mod:

Hi :wave:
@laiqs@mi Ya you try reading endless articles on plant DNA and how to handle further research on it! :what:

@Talon For heaven's sake, pardon me. :cray:

My gf has gone insane. She is getting a tattoo of one of my sketch I made. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom