What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people I cant seem to connect to 3G keeps going to H.....watching man of the house or something...comedy with bimbo cheerleaders :D

@KRAIT Hmmmm....I havent trafficked you anywhere....Just auctioned you LEGALLY! :D so stop crying wolf :P
I have reported you to Hyperion. He has given me Justice dept. for 2 days. I am finding possible charges to be pressed on you. :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion There are Human Rights Violations happening in Naswarabad. Beef up the security. And give me justice. :cray:

@KRAIT

Pregnant snakes do not get justice eat :enjoy:
@Hyperion! you gave a snake the justice department? Itthay ki hogiyea ray?!
@Hyperion You gave a wolf crying pregnant snake the justice dept?! people we now know whose the daddy! :woot:

Chalo b Naswar corner is gonna sink like Pakistan under Zardari! :cray:

@Talon kahan bhag jati ha tu ajkal :undecided:

naswarabab k wasiyou breaking news
@S.U.R.B. aur @hinduguy k darmayan kuch chal raha ha :P

@Mani2020

Yaar net is suckky! Pata nai where my 3G went! :cray:

Yes. The snake is out to eat anyone who tries to break the law. He is the sheriff, judge and executioner for two days! :D

Yaar this snake has been vomiting as signs of your twins! She cant differentiate how selling her is proffiting the naswar corner's entertainment section from violation of human rights?!

tn_payout-down-to-6-dollars.png

Mani ,here take 6 dollar, deliver the package at my home.

People will love to see a krait dance here.:lol:

20125311119.jpg

@Mani2020 yaar... 6 bucks for the time being.......until we find her another buyer! :woot:
@Hyperion you did not even listen to my side of the story!

havent trafficked @KRAIT anywhere....Just auctioned you LEGALLY! she is crying wolf and you fell for her....

@Talon, out with your side of the story....

sounds like plot of "shanti" ... @KRAIT . you are mom of mandira bedi.. :)
:lol: Kya yaad dila diya yaar. I watched that serial a lot. :D

At that time only DD was the only channel available. :enjoy:

@huda Congrats. How much time it takes on an average in your Uni. for review of thesis and when will be your defense ?

All the best.

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom