What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT Naswar corner pey akey 1 page lamba post likhta hai aur serious threads pey jakey 1 line TROLLING karta hai, mate, u are the best :enjoy:

:rofl:

Yaar let him post one line trolling in serious threads yaar.. He made a post in that polio thread and every bodies brain just got fried :D

Bhai sab Bhagwan ki den hai.....Kabhi Ghamand nahi kiya iss baat par :angel:

I thought you got special traning for being modest!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 I also thought of Mani as Kachra before reading you post and only seeing the post. :lol:
@Talon is that Gori Mem. :enjoy:

I am that Baba with long hairs.

To all friends on Naswar Corner. A movie on leg Pulling, Fokat bakwas, Chillar Talks.

@KRAIT Naswar corner pey akey 1 page lamba post likhta hai aur serious threads pey jakey 1 line TROLLING karta hai, mate, u are the best :enjoy:
:rofl:
Wrong Priorities. Learned from the Best. :chilli:

Please watch this video and tell me how the guy in the blue jacket died? :what:

So they agreed to enhance future relations....... :smitten:
Or they have declare u their Dawood Ibrahim..... :guns:

Actually yaar, there was a proposal going on between our families parrallel to our love.. So we decided to keep it a secret and let them think that we married because of their wish..

Her sister once called me and asked whether we have any relation and I said no.. At that time it was true.. Guess I will have to do a lot of explanations :bounce:

Actually yaar, there was a proposal going on between our families parrallel to our love.. So we decided to keep it a secret and let them think that we married because of their wish..

Her sister once called me and asked whether we have any relation and I said no.. At that time it was true.. Guess I will have to do a lot of explanations :bounce:

All is well if end is well.....Dar kis baat ka Hai....

Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya

Sab ka bhai bech me ata hai tera sister ne :D so when you are planning to get married? gym suru kar do chance badh jaega :D

ye Naswar Corner se chit-chat corner ban gaya hai :D

@seiko Your story reminded me of movie Socha Na Tha. :D

They were to get arrange marriage , but eloped. Yours is opposite. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom