What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... I trolled so many people today on other threads. I bet some of them even became emotional. Citizens of Naswarabad, don't let me venture out of our beloved country. I rather stay here than make others miserable in their threads. :D

@Hyperion saner persons like you is needed in discussion especially when it comes to India and Pakistan.. I suggest you venture out from the comfortable of Nawsar and crticize our country :D.. I love to see people like you having discussions with our heavy weights :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lo kar lo baat! Yeh to tum, sedhay sedhay Musharraf wali harkaton parr utttar aye. Boss kee peeth pay war? Sharram karro! :D

@WebMaster in my senses i hearby demand a long ban for the leader of naswarabad @Hyperion, for him being proven irresponsible creeper who has infiltrated in the states of others just to ridicule them. thus far he hasnt fulfilled the due responsibilities of naswarians. And i therefore i have no hesitancy in declaring that i hate him outside naswarabad because of him being so pro-indian . case filed

Human rights, or just Krait rights are being stomped upon? :D

Kia yaad rakho gay, tumhain poori kee poori justice ministry dee. (Sirf 2 dino kay liye, after than you take charge of your old portfolio) :P

@Hyperion There are Human Rights Violations happening in Naswarabad. Beef up the security. And give me justice. :cray:

Aero yara, @Mani2020, battameez is cooking a coup d'etat. Off with his head. Immediately..

The CJ of my supreme court @Talon will facilitate my coup d'etat through "dosso case" :D

Where is our executioner? @marshmallaow report and take care of business. Whenever I need you, you are absent!

your executioner is eating bunties and playing with her bunny while still angry over yesterday incident when someone snatched her lollipop :rofl: nakaam rayasat :lol:

we will bring change naswario , vote for us ...

Thinking about Menaka Gandi, because of her lots of stray dogs are roaming in every places..

People are afraid to walk in the street in early morning :hitwall:

Indian ministers and their rules :tdown:

I remember one day a leopard attacked a guy and he manages to kill that leopard..

And a case was filed against him because he killed that Leopard.. What kind of weird world are we living??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom